T-Force XTREEM WHITE ARGB 16GB DDR4 3600 MHz

warhammer23

Was building another computer for a a friend and when it came to the RAM options, he mentioned that he wanted white heatspreaders since he went for the be quiet! 802 white variant as well as the case. Well, say no more. Thus managed to play around with the white variant of the sexy XTREEM series from T-Force. As a side note, this time around they are available up to 64GB dual channel kits.

The packaging are identical are identical with the first version of the XTREEM line-up but with the updated new white them of course. They are 48.7mm tall and have a 10 layer black PCB. From the Thaiphoon Burner decoding, they use SK Hynix chips and thus are rated out of the box for CL18-22-22-42 timings @ 1.35v. I assume, like the first series as well, the CL14 ones will use the Samsung B-die chips.

The will boot up of in their default white LED setting which will make a perfect kit for those who want to colour coordinate an overall white themed build. But this doesn’t mean that you are stuck with only one colour because they offer the full RGB spectrum as well.

Regarding overclocking, I managed to reach 4133 MHz by increasing the VDIMM voltage from 1.35v to 1.425v and more importantly with the same stock latencies and 1T command rate(!) but with only a small penalty in tRC 94 vs 82 stock XMP/DOCP. Here are the graphs and the overall results are quite expected.

To conclude, even with the SK Hynix IC equipped chips, this XTREEM kit still performed magnificent in the overclocking scenario since I managed to get 533 MHz extra speed while maintaining the stock timings. Eye-candy wise, these are a marvellous creation and will spice up any build with their excellent light glow. 

XW_1.jpg

XW_5.jpg

XW_11.jpg

XW_15.jpg

XW_18.jpg

wx-1.png

wx-2.png

wx-3.png

wx-4.png

wx-5.png

Oh no my keyboard is saucy now! And it's your fault 😆

Looking good! Maybe a little overkill for Ryzen 3 - results seem a little off. Maybe add more voltage

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.