Is it safe to use Windows 7 for offline games?

Curesto

Hi, my PC only has 6GB of RAM and Windows 10 uses more memory than Windows 7. I want to play these games offline from Windows 7 which installed on my secondary drive. Is it okay to use Windows 7?

While 7 uses less ram, performance would be the same. You can also try 8.1 if you want, it's still supported until 2023 and from my experience it's faster than 7 and 10. But yes, as long as you don't use internet it's safe. Even with internet you would probably be fine.

Honestly if you are that scared of a virus then just make full backups regularly, antiviruses are wayyy to intensive on system resources most of the time so its best to just stick to system restores + full backups.

Then again if you arent a moron then you wont get a virus anyways and even if you do youll problably have a way to restore your system

41 minutes ago, Curesto said:

Hi, my PC only has 6GB of RAM and Windows 10 uses more memory than Windows 7. I want to play these games offline from Windows 7 which installed on my secondary drive. Is it okay to use Windows 7?

on a 100% normal functioning OS the speed difference between the os's wont be very different. but yeah 7 will work fine.

I still use Windows 7 daily online, I haven't had any problem as long as you don't go or download from site you shouldn't, you would be fine.