Ft Hood shooting

Excon

1 shooter reported to be dead now. 

Good.  Hopefully the next will be too soon.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

I'd like to know why the started shooting. It seems there may have only been one shooter. I hope they find out what his motive was. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Wow. First in 2009, with Nidal Hasan, and 8 fatalities, and now again with 3 fatalities. In the same spot. Mindblown. :o

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

This is what happens when our leaders in Washington misuse the military. The military wasn't and isn't design to fight a long prolonged war. It's suppose to go in and get results. However our leaders are using it as a political tool for their own reasons.  Because there is no draft system the same members are put into fast revolving rotations with little break. That can break any man. 

18 ambulances on location, police heli, ~90 police vehicles(unmarked,police,MP)

I didn't think ambulances went into code 3 or above. I remember in the LA bank shooting they refused to enter as it was code 4.

Anyway, hope it all ends without many more people in body bags.  Always sad to hear this sort of thing, even when it's 15000 odd km's away.  Having it in a medical facility is even worse  :(

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

How merciful of you  :P

Error: 410

I'd like to know why the started shooting. It seems there may have only been one shooter. I hope they find out what his motive was. 

Probably another sick person with a manifesto about what's wrong with the world. Either way I feel it's irrelevant imo. They need to be locked away and get some help.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Well this will make the anti-gun right people go crazy. I'm doing my activism speech for language arts on Gun Rights and this type of thing, very interesting

Probably another sick person with a manifesto about what's wrong with the world. Either way I feel it's irrelevant imo. They need to be locked away and get some help.
One news article phrased it as if he was getting help for mental instability. Yet he still had a firearm while going through those treatments, this situation will turn into people blaming guns and not the crazed people who do these things.

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/