Tips for scoring a series x?

oVybr

I've been wanting a series x for a while now but it keeps selling out instantly and need tips

2 minutes ago, oVybr said:

I've been wanting a series x for a while now but it keeps selling out instantly and need tips

Crime.

Just kidding... I think.

pay too much to buy a scalped one

Wait a year+

Steal one

Buy a bot, hope it can snag one

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Look for the direct add to cart link聽at Walmart.com and then use it to score one when Walmart drops them. That's how I got a PS5.

Go to your local electronics store (I recommend BestBuy because of the stock they get) and offer some money to the guy in the video games section if he can put one on the side for you when the stock comes. I'd say 100$ but 50$ would probably do the trick.

follow @xboxstockalerts on twitter.聽 install popcart browser addon (its an in-stock alert).聽 watch the dates for restock on xboxstockalerts and be ready.聽 Places like best buy usually stock same times (Thursday after noon).聽 depending on the system you are looking for they are staggered.聽 I noticed gamestop will post the series s, then 15 min later the x drops. So you be ready refreshing.聽 I got an X for myself and an S for my son.聽 Each purchase took less than a week of watching the trends and being ready to purchase.

6 hours ago, Mavrick2k said:

follow @xboxstockalerts on twitter.聽 install popcart browser addon (its an in-stock alert).聽 watch the dates for restock on xboxstockalerts and be ready.聽 Places like best buy usually stock same times (Thursday after noon).聽 depending on the system you are looking for they are staggered.聽 I noticed gamestop will post the series s, then 15 min later the x drops. So you be ready refreshing.聽 I got an X for myself and an S for my son.聽 Each purchase took less than a week of watching the trends and being ready to purchase.

Does Gamestop do Series X bundles like they do for PS5? Those PS5 bundles have tended to last a while, like 15-30 minutes after initially dropped. They're like $730, but at least you're getting games + extra controller + giftcards so better than buying from a scalper.

Just watch the sites like a hawk + use discord bots.

I got a ps5 day 1 by,聽 signing up to various "news" about it and stalked forums. One day got an email saying from EB on how to pre-order. So I knew it was coming soon. One morning, it was there to pre-order. Grabbed it within 10 minutes.

Proud owner of a custom water cooled Ryzen 1400. 5800x聽聽

check target at 4am to 7 am...

score one last night at around 6 am . 1 store got stock... out of 20 within 100 miles of me.

MSI x399 sli plus聽 |AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz聽| Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC

Don't know what's so hard... I even get emails from microsoft asking saying they are in limited quantities and I often go and check if they are sold out and I could still buy them. I could have bought them from Walmart and Bestbuy too. They are plentiful enough that I can buy them on the聽secondary market for only 10% above msrp.

If you use twitter, follow Wario64, thats how i landed my PS5 on November 17th