Discord phone no.

So I actually for some reason decided to open another secondary discord account, so when I did, I decided to verify my phone no. Which is required to join a lot of servers including LTT's official discord server, but accidentally I used the same no. Verified with my main discord account and then I got a mail that the no. has been removed from my main, so I removed the no. From the secondary account and tried to re verify on my main  but it's keep telling that "Recently this number was used in another account"

Makes sense. Part of the reason for the phone number verification is to verify accounts and stop people just creating a bunch of accounts. It also makes sense that they would allow you to shift the phone number to a new account but have a cooldown and not allow you to use the same number on multiple accounts simultaneously.

My advice: Pick a Discord account and stick to it.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

18 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Makes sense. Part of the reason for the phone number verification is to verify accounts and stop people just creating a bunch of accounts. It also makes sense that they would allow you to shift the phone number to a new account but have a cooldown and not allow you to use the same number on multiple accounts simultaneously.

My advice: Pick a Discord account and stick to it.

Well the thing is that I had been using my main account to join content related servers where I get so many messages and mentions, that is overlaps messages and mentions from my friends, so I decided to create the account