Webinar in MS Teams not showing up

Hello,

I don't know if you can help me with this one. But I will ask. 😀

Since yesterday I have updated the license from basic to standard because in standard you can create a webinar but I can not see this option in teams but the user with Office 365 E3 can see this option. And on the Microsoft site, it is written that also standard license users can create webinars. Does anyone know if this is still a license problem or something else?

You can see the image down from Microsoft Site.

webinar.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I found the solution and here it is if somebody has the same issue:

You have to go to the calendar then click new meeting.
Open the drop-down where it says require registration and chose everyone (for a public webinar).
After that, you should see a text link to the view registration form you need to schedule a date and time again. (The reason for that is, that you actually can start the meeting before the webinar (itself and you let guests in, for example, to test anything, make last preparations or discuss anything with your speakers).
You have to hit save at the registration form once before the link to the registration page itself will work. And you have to save the actual meeting too before the webinar is set up and the registration page becomes functional. If you do not see the required registration at the top (next to the time zone picker) your tenant might not have received the webinar feature yet.

At the E3 plan, there is a drop-down that clearly shows "Webinar" to start the settings for an MS Teams Webinar. (So I know my tenant is up to date on this).
But users with a Business Standard or Premium plan do not have that drop-down next to the new meeting.