Help setting up rgb component of cooling system

mangusbrother

So, 
I recently started building a pc build, and while i'm generally ok with the setup of things etc, the RGB section is a completely new beast and there seems to be nothing standard into it. 
Full details here:  https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ZDv2sX

I have a WKWB custom loop built around it, which involves the 5 fans in that build. 

The case came with what i believe is an Rgb contoller like this: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Corsair-RGB-Fan-LED-Hub/dp/B075GWMJ68/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=rgb%2Bfan%2Bcontroller&qid=1623741933&sr=8-5&th=1 

The case itself does have 3 buttons that seem to map to controls from that controller. 

The fans' rgb connectors seem to be completely different from the controllers one. 

I imagine I need a different controller. 
However I have no idea what would qualify as a compatible controller from a fan connector perspective and from a pc button perspective. 
Any help in this aspect would be beneficial. (Not looking at anything high end in rgb side specifically. Just get the basic functionality available up and running.

The problem is, you bought a corsair product which uses proprietary connectors. One of the motherboard headerd should match to the rgb connector on your compenent. If you have a rgb connector on your fand with 3 pins and a space vetween 2 of them you have an argb connector. Make sure to plug this ONLY into the according 3 pin pn your motherboard that also has a space between two. There is a similar 4 pin that is used for Standard argb. ONLY USE THAT WITH STANDARD RGB DEVICES! The fan connector might seem to fit at first if its a bad one and thd space between the 2 pins on the component connector isnt really blocked but rather just empty. I would suggest you get either an Controller with the right connector or a argb splitter to cinnect it to your motherboard directly

Ping me or quote me in replys ples. Anyone talking about AiOs and trashing people for a front mount watch THIS JAYZTWOCENTS VID because u 99.9% skipped or didnt understand the Gamers Nexus vid...

Spoiler

Also pineapple doesnt go on pizza