Windows did something to my GPU drivers

Dega_Meth_

Anytime I fire up any game, it crashes usually telling me something is wrong with my GPU drivers. I reinstalled them, even tried a different card but all the same stuff. Yesterday it worked completely fine, but when I went to turn it off Windows did some updating.
Does anyone ever had the same Issue? Is there something I can do other than reinstalling windows to fix this?
Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Dega_Meth_ said:

Anytime I fire up any game, it crashes usually telling me something is wrong with my GPU drivers. I reinstalled them, even tried a different card but all the same stuff. Yesterday it worked completely fine, but when I went to turn it off Windows did some updating.
Does anyone ever had the same Issue? Is there something I can do other than reinstalling windows to fix this?
Thanks in advance.

Typical drivers getting messed up with Windows updates breaking stuff problem.
You'll have to uninstall and then reinstall the drivers to fix, if that doesn't work you'll need to check around and see if a newer version of the drivers is available, if there are any immediate solutions or as you said (Last resort) reinstall the OS.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

quick way:

Old Control Panel >  Device Manager > graphics > Right click card and delete click checkbox to remove and reboot. get the drivers only download and use them, it'll be clean and fast.