Which is a better switch

Matt Banua
Go to solution Solved by Copas123456,
6 hours ago, Matt Banua said:

(I like the Ducky Mecha Mini V2 Creator edition do you have any creator codes pls reply)

I have been researching for quite some time now.

Which really is a better switch for the Ducky Mecha Mini V2.

I currently want to get a Ducky keyboard (The creator one) But which is a better switch Speed Silver or Tactile.

The tactile switches are good for everyday use but the silver switches are faster, lighter and good for gaming

but the tactile switches have really good sound. Pls Comment if you know which one is better 

I really appreciate your help if you reply

If you are worried about being good at gaming, look at a switch that feels good to you.

If you are excited to get good at a game, a keyboard that feels good to you will push you farther because it feels better to play.

(I like the Ducky Mecha Mini V2 Creator edition do you have any creator codes pls reply)

I currently want to get a Ducky keyboard (The creator one) But which is a better switch Speed Silver or Tactile.

The tactile switches are good for everyday use but the silver switches are faster, lighter and good for gaming

but the tactile switches have really good sound. Pls Comment if you know which one is better 

There is no "better." There is only personal preference.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

31 minutes ago, Middcore said:

There is no "better." There is only personal preference.

There are things like MTTF and number of rated clicks but it is mostly personal preference. Most switches these days are rated for more clicks then you can do in a lifetime.

55 minutes ago, Matt Banua said:

This is flat out mis-leading. Even if gaming switches with 0.1 ms response time and shallow actuation point are faster, any competitive gains you make with it will be denied by other mediums the signal from a switch must go through.

As other people has mentioned above, the switch choice is totally dependant on your personal preference, there is no definitive "best" switch. One person's best switch might be too loud, too light or too heavy, too tactile,... for another. Try out both switch in real life if you can before making your purchase.

Big boi caveiat: Im not a native English user, i can totally bottled up the meaning of the words
A kid with a dream
thank you :D 

6 hours ago, Matt Banua said:

If you are worried about being good at gaming, look at a switch that feels good to you.

If you are excited to get good at a game, a keyboard that feels good to you will push you farther because it feels better to play.

5 hours ago, Copas123456 said:

thank you for a direct comment i didnt expect a comment like this

On 6/8/2021 at 9:47 AM, Matt Banua said:

The tactile switches are good for everyday use

If those are cherry brown then you can forget about the tactile feeling and consider them as scrathy linear ... if you can get the board with any other brand of tactile switches then that's what I would do ...

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD