What are the washers I need to stop cherry keycap interference

Wateeeerrr

What are the washers I need to look for to stop the northfacing keycap interference? I dont know the size or what i need to find specifically for the washer to not change the sound just the interference. And is it on amazon?

1 hour ago, Blxnkd said:

What are the washers I need to look for to stop the northfacing keycap interference? I dont know the size or what i need to find specifically for the washer to not change the sound just the interference. And is it on amazon?

I don't there is such washer that will remove the interference without affecting the feel. Your best bet is to change to a switch that has deeper bottom out position to remove that.

big man big w!

4 hours ago, ProBottler said:

I don't there is such washer that will remove the interference without affecting the feel. Your best bet is to change to a switch that has deeper bottom out position to remove that.

do lavender switches have that problem? Right now I have outemu blues with cherry profile keycaps northfacing and I dont see a interference, but the reason i ask is cause I heard switches that dont have a stem that is even a bit longer than the housing like the drop holy pandas there will be a interference on row 3 and people say to use washers to stop the interference.