ATX cases with default good cooling?

TheMidnightNarwhal

Phantom series

r4

Obsidian series

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

R4. H440. 

Phantom series

r4

Obsidian series

r4? I thought the fans were really silent but didn't move much air. And I am not a silence freak, as long as I don't hear them when my headphone are on, it's ok.

r4? I thought the fans were really silent but didn't move much air. And I am not a silence freak, as long as I don't hear them when my headphone are on, it's ok.

no they re loud and move quite a bit of air at 12v,

only it has a fan controller to slow them to be quieter.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

no they re loud and move quite a bit of air at 12v,

only it has a fan controller to slow them to be quieter.

Is 52.8CFM good or bad? Comparing to other fans, they're aprox 67CFM.

Pretty much every decent mid tower..

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Corsair Air 540

Is 52.8CFM good or bad? Comparing to other fans, they're aprox 67CFM.

it is enough, you don t need a hurricane in your case to cool it rly.

i cool 2 6950ocd (250w X2 or so) and a oc 3570k(150w with mobo) with 4 21cfm fans (antec true quiet 120mm running at 500rpm.)

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

Corsair's obsidian line, and Air 540

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Although it is expensive ($249) and massive, the Enthoo Primo comes with 5 PH-F140SP fans.

As everybody else is saying in this thread, the standard NZXT and Corsair fans are pretty good.

I vote Corsair 450D. I have never used it (obviously) but from everything I have seen it looks like a pretty good option.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

R4. H440. 

The h440 has bad airflow, feel free to look at Linus's or someone elses review

I have an R4, it has good air flow from the start (I've added more in though). The prices are pretty reduced by like 10/20% due to the coming of the NZXT h440. Fans aren't expensive  so I'd recommend adding in at least one more in as an intake but regardless even without that extra one the air flow is just fine.

P.S. they're loads of great corsair cases but since theirs so many I don't know what one to suggest, a lot of them have a lot of similarities so if you don't like one thing about one of the cases their might be a case that doesn't have that thing you don't like + the benefits of the other case.