Does this look like a good deal or a sham?

Lenovo Legion Tower 5 AMD Gaming Desktop AMD Ryzen 7-3700X 16GB Memory NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 256GB SSD+ 1TB HDD Phantom Black 90RB000EUS - Best Buy

Posted earlier about another issue and it got me thinking that I should just buy a PC. I came across this and it seems like a great deal but I would like some other opinions. There seems to be a ton of different models of this PC and I can't find the exact model on youtube for a review. (Edit: Found a couple). But for the specs, seems like US$1050 is a great deal.

Thanks in advance

The power supply and ram and drives will be garbage but if youre fine with that its not the worst pc possible.

Just now, emosun said:

The power supply and ram and drives will be garbage but if youre fine with that its not the worst pc possible.

Yea I was planning on upgrading the GPU in the future and in order to do that I would have to upgrade the PSU. But for now I will run it "Stock".

IIRC the legions are really good prebuilts. ram might end up single channel tho so might need to get another stick if it is, but other than that should be pretty decent