G.skill said the new "trident z royal elite" ram series would be avaliable this month, but why is it not avalible even though its almost June?

I have been waiting for the new "trident z royal elite" RAM series for months now and it was said offically that it would be avaliable globally in May. But now its 2 days away from June and no sign of this new product from retailers and reviews anywhere around the whole world. The only sign that I've seen online is that Linus posted a picture of this new product on their instagram but either did the post say anything about the release of this new product. I know some other people online who are also waiting for the avaliability for this product and have the same issue as me; the release for this product is "dead slient"

Is this normal from G.Skill when they release a new product or is there something wrong from G.Skill themselves? Im new to buying new products from G.Skill and dont know how they release their products. Hoping someone familiar with new product release can help me out here...........

The offical press https://gskill.com/community/1502239313/1618405504/G.SKILL-Announces-New-High-End-Trident-Z-Royal-Elite-Series-DDR4-Memory

-> Moved to CPUs, Motherboards and Memory

You would need to ask G.Skill for exact reasons. But I'm willing to guess that global chip shortage and such isn't really helping here.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

9 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to CPUs, Motherboards and Memory

You would need to ask G.Skill for exact reasons. But I'm willing to guess that global chip shortage and such isn't really helping here.

I see, ill try that then