AMD might be giving us their next generation GPUs in late 2016?

Bluejay0

With the- you know what? Screw this it's WCCFTech...

http://wccftech.com/amd-private-aquires-nvidia-reverse-takeover-releasing-ipo/

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

this was a bad one, beebskadoo attempt was the best one so far

edit: wow and i though that site couldn't get more lower, even as a shitty attempt to april fools is horrible, shame on them

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

this was a bad one, beeskaboo attempt was the best one so far

I wasn't attempting. I clearly stated it was a joke by saying it was WCCFTech

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

April fools :D Im half tempted to stay off the web today, because BS articles will be flying high all day long today.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I wasn't attempting. I clearly stated it was a joke by saying it was WCCFTech

edited post

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Any respect that I had for that horrible site is now lost....

There was no respect for that site at all.

Wouldn't say that. Believing them and respecting them are different for me. I don't believe them at all but in a sense, I don't have any hate and don't care about what they do. Losing respect is now wanting them to just shut down...

i actually like that site. screw me right?

i actually like that site. screw me right?

No. I never said that. Sure it can be useful at times but the trustworthiness of the site is lower than most sites, so most will not like it at all.

i trust no one. i use all sites just to form my own opinion. never trust the internet.

i trust no one. i use all sites just to form my own opinion. never trust the internet.

They said anything posted on the internet must be true. Who told me that?

THE INTERNET ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise Ur Dongersヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

No way that's correct, Global Foundries has 20nm almost ready, early 2015 it's predicted AMD is moving to 20 or even 14nm processes. As soon as they get 20nm right, just like nVidia, we'll see GPUs.

That would also be corporate suicide by AMD. Its probably more wccftech crap, just like practically everything they've ever published 

No way that's correct, Global Foundries has 20nm almost ready, early 2015 it's predicted AMD is moving to 20 or even 14nm processes. As soon as they get 20nm right, just like nVidia, we'll see GPUs.

That would also be corporate suicide by AMD. Its probably more wccftech crap, just like practically everything they've ever published 

you | the joke |

get it?

you | the joke |

get it?

Well you can never be sure with that website...everything they post is total crap.

+ It's April 2nd where I am....