Mouse becomes unresponsive while playing competitive games for a second, how to solve this ?

Go to solution Solved by Ishan_J,

Thank you guys for helping me out. 

I found that my mouse caused this issue, it was in Logitech 2 years warranty. So I claimed the warranty.

Now System is running Fine!

What a great community we have ...

I am using Logitech G102 mouse. From last 15 days it becomes unresponsive for a second while playing any games which require heavy mouse moments like CS-GO and PUBG.

Then I realize it happens when you swipe mouse very quickly from one point to another. I tried every thing like Driver reinstallation, I reinstall windows 2 times. Then I thought it could be my GPU, so I removed it.

After 3rd windows installation without any GPU running on Integrated GPU, issue is still there.

I tried same mouse on my MacBook and Same computer but on linux. Issue was not there. So I think its not the issue with Mouse.

Any thoughts, whats wrong with my PC ?

Edited by Ishan_J

Specs please?

Are there many programs running in the background?

Desktop - i5-9600KF @4.8GHz all core, MSI Z390-A PRO, 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance 3000MHz, MSI GTX 1660S OC 6GB, WD Blue 500GB M.2 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM HDD

Laptop - ASUS ZenBook 14 with ScreenPad, i7-1165G7, Xe iGPU 96EU, 16GB Octa-Channel 4200MHz, MX450 2GB, 512GB SSD with 32GB Optane

Old Laptop 1 - HP Pavilion 15, A10-9600P, R5 iGPU, 8GB, R8 M445DX, 2TB HDD

Old Laptop 2 - HP Pavilion 15 TouchSmart, i3-3217U, Intel HD 4000, 4GB, 1TB HDD

iPad 2018 - 128GB

iPhone XR - 128GB

2 minutes ago, AMD A10-9600P said:

Specs please?

Are there many programs running in the background?

You can check my specs on my profile.

Nothing running in a background ... Fresh Install

Could be the USB port interrupts are shared with something else like the video card or storage.

Try it in different USB ports, and see if the issue persists. Also is there any other USB devices connected which could be interfering? IF you have, try disconnecting everything except the mouse, and test it. If it's fine, then add one device back at a time, till you observe the problem again. That might help narrow down the issue.

5 minutes ago, LateLesley said:

Could be the USB port interrupts are shared with something else like the video card or storage.

Try it in different USB ports, and see if the issue persists. Also is there any other USB devices connected which could be interfering? IF you have, try disconnecting everything except the mouse, and test it. If it's fine, then add one device back at a time, till you observe the problem again. That might help narrow down the issue.

5 minutes ago, LateLesley said:

okay i will do that 

If you are talking about this one... Then thats what I am using 

Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 6.09.17 PM.png

4 hours ago, LateLesley said:

Yeah, I tried that the issue is still there. I reinstall the windows, drivers and the game. 

This is how it looks like.

hardware issue on the mouse. 

swap it out, see if it helps or check for firmware update on Logitech G Hub

41 minutes ago, Lurgenda said:

hardware issue on the mouse. 

swap it out, see if it helps or check for firmware update on Logitech G Hub

Okay I will do that 

*** Thread cleaned ***

If you have no intentions of helping, don't bother posting. This includes posts like "because you are X, I don't help". Those don't add anything to conversation.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Thank you guys for helping me out. 

I found that my mouse caused this issue, it was in Logitech 2 years warranty. So I claimed the warranty.

Now System is running Fine!

What a great community we have ...