IPS monitor choice in Australia

eXyLe

I'm looking for a new display, 
Where can you get a good cheap 1440p monitor in Australia? I don't think I'd be game to spend much more than 350 though.

If that doesnt work, what are some good ~ $200 displays that are 1080p? I would prefer an IPS panel.

This is in Australia by the way as well. 
Thanks for the help!

System:

• Sharkoon T9 case
  • i7 - 2600k @ Stock
  • Coolermaster 212 evo
  • Gigabyte GA-Z68-UD3H-B3 Motherboard
  • Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB
  • Nvidia GTX 780 EVGA Classified edition
  • Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD
  • Samsung 840120GB SSD

Steam ID: SILLY-eXyLe

Try ebay

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'm looking for a new display, 

Where can you get a good cheap 1440p monitor in Australia? I don't think I'd be game to spend much more than 350 though.

If that doesnt work, what are some good ~ $200 displays that are 1080p? I would prefer an IPS panel.

This is in Australia by the way as well. 

Thanks for the help!

You can get a 1200p 24" for about $350. I just got a DELL U2412M for about that much.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

Don't want to import? This is what I bought, delivered in 3 business days.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/201035886009?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Sadly its gone up $100 since the end of Feb when I got it.

Alternatively this is the last 1080p monitor I bought : http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/computers-laptops/monitors/benq-rl2455hm-24-gaming-monitor/697048

Looks pretty spiffy. The 'non gaming' version is about $20 cheaper if you dont care about the 'RTS' mode which I admit I never used once.

PC case gear has some dirt cheap LG, Acer and Viewsonic IPS monitors.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Last time I looked for 144op I couldn't find any that posted to Aus, had a look then and there are plenty for around 350, anything specific I should be looking for?

System:

• Sharkoon T9 case
  • i7 - 2600k @ Stock
  • Coolermaster 212 evo
  • Samsung 840120GB SSD

I have a Korean x-star 1440p 27' PLS monitor with the matt finish and it really is amazing. It was like $160 with free shipping to Australia 

Link> http://www.ebay.com....m4d16e4e2b7&_uh (not matt finish though)

Its a PLS panel, (pretty much just samsungs version of IPS) so the colours and the viewing angles amazing. i'm pretty sure they run at 60hz as well (can be overclocked though at your own risk)

I bought the non "perfect pixel" version and I am yet to find a dead pixel (have spent probably a good 10mins looking for one). There is no bleed around the edges at al,l and no weird discolourations or "burnt" areas

100% would recommend this monitor 

I can only say for the Qnix (pixel perfect matte) model, but its fantastic. Had to go find a proper Dual-Link DVI cable for it though and I ended up buying an arm stand for it as its not very adjustable with the stock stand.

It doesn't have any fancy OSD controls you might find on popular brands but I honestly haven't had to use it, and people have already uploaded colour and overclocking profiles for it if that's what you're into.

Probably going to find that the case with the others.

Cheapest 1440's are around $600.

I can only say for the Qnix (pixel perfect matte) model, but its fantastic. Had to go find a proper Dual-Link DVI cable for it though and I ended up buying an arm stand for it as its not very adjustable with the stock stand.

It doesn't have any fancy OSD controls you might find on popular brands but I honestly haven't had to use it, and people have already uploaded colour and overclocking profiles for it if that's what you're into.

Probably going to find that the case with the others.

Yeah Ive only read up on the Qnix and cant find any on the monex one there. Its a good $40 cheaper than it too... I may just go with the Qnix to be reasonably safe

System:

• Sharkoon T9 case
  • i7 - 2600k @ Stock
  • Coolermaster 212 evo
  • Samsung 840120GB SSD

I'm in Australia, picked up my 23EA53V-P from MSY for $189 the 24" model is $215, connections are DVI-D, HDMI and VGA

Case: NZXT H440, Motherboard: Z97 ROG Ranger, CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz, Ram: 8GB G.Skill Sniper @ 1600MHZ CL9, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB, PSU: Cooler Master V650, Cooling: Swiftech H320, Monitors: 3 x Benq VZ2350

The bezel on that monitor is super sexy

Case: NZXT H440, Motherboard: Z97 ROG Ranger, CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz, Ram: 8GB G.Skill Sniper @ 1600MHZ CL9, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB, PSU: Cooler Master V650, Cooling: Swiftech H320, Monitors: 3 x Benq VZ2350

The bezel on that monitor is super sexy

..what bezel?  ;)

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'm in Australia, picked up my 23EA53V-P from MSY for $189 the 24" model is $215, connections are DVI-D, HDMI and VGA

That was going to be my choice, but I'm going to go for one of the Korean monitors

System:

• Sharkoon T9 case
  • i7 - 2600k @ Stock
  • Coolermaster 212 evo
  • Samsung 840120GB SSD