Do you have to install the profiles manually for Corsair iCUE?

SomeRandomNerd
Go to solution Solved by tdkid,

well according to several people in the offical corsair discord group i am in ICUE can not detect what is connected in your PC. it just sets the standard and goes with that until you change it.

i however know what they say to be 100% wrong because a few months ago i bought a brand new case the corsair obsidian 1000d and 6 QL fans to put in it (dont judge for lack of fans or no watercooling, adding as i go) 4 120mm and 2 140mm fans. Icue detected all of them and even detected the case RGB as it has the corsair symbol and the USB ports are all RGB. Icue also detected the k100 keyboard i had before i switched ou the case.

so ICUE will know what is connected to it. you can manually tweek it if need be but shouldnt have to

Just launch ICUE and it will detect any compatible gear and it will give you the option to control it all from the software including updating any firmware

well according to several people in the offical corsair discord group i am in ICUE can not detect what is connected in your PC. it just sets the standard and goes with that until you change it.

i however know what they say to be 100% wrong because a few months ago i bought a brand new case the corsair obsidian 1000d and 6 QL fans to put in it (dont judge for lack of fans or no watercooling, adding as i go) 4 120mm and 2 140mm fans. Icue detected all of them and even detected the case RGB as it has the corsair symbol and the USB ports are all RGB. Icue also detected the k100 keyboard i had before i switched ou the case.

so ICUE will know what is connected to it. you can manually tweek it if need be but shouldnt have to

Im currently using 6 fans, a commander, a k95, dark core mouse, vengence pro ram and headset all through ICUE and it all automatically detected