Pc boots but Bios won’t save. Light switches from CPU to Dram

Pete2so
Go to solution Solved by VioDuskar,

have you done a physical CMOS clear? (jump pins) 
have you tried updating your BIOS?

have you tried using just one stick of RAM and checking results? in different slots?

Hey everyone I been looking around online but haven’t seen any solutions that worked. My pc was perfectly working until i upgraded to a new motherboard and cpu. My pc would turn on and keep switching from cpu to dram light in span of 10 seconds. Everything would keep powering on and off. The pc then goes into bios saying that the pc wasn’t shut down properly and everything was reseted.

I would then click exit without saving cause that doesn’t restart my pc. After clicking that my pc works and boots up like normal. The problem I need to fix is how to stop making it reset bios. My whole pc is currently being bottled neck by my ram, that’s stuck at 2133mhz. Everything I do in bios won’t save cause of the dram and cpu switching. 
My parts:

—————————————

Cpu : Intel i9-10900kf

Gpu : Zotac RTX 2080 

Ram : 16gb Tridentz RGB 3200mhz

Mobo : ASUS ROG Strix Z590 A

Storage : 1TB NVME SSD / 1TB HDD

Power supply : Segotep 600W 80+ Gold

Case : NZXT H700i

————————————

E0771F3E-5124-48EC-B9D4-02951402C436.jpeg

Remove the CMOS battery and try to boot up without it. Depending on the motherboard, it will either go directly to BIOS or maybe it won't. If it does go to BIOS immediately, put the CMOS battery back in and keep it there unless otherwise instructed. 

Also unplug the front panel headers for stuff like HDD LED, PLED, Power button, and reset. Just unplug them all. Use a screwdriver to short the two pins corresponding to power button to simulate the press of a power button. 

Can you set the RAM speeds to something like say 2666 MHz?

And care to explain the presence of three keyboards and 2 mice? Because it may also be a good idea to boot the computer with the only thing being plugged in to USB being a single keyboard and a single mice. 

Fuck you scalpers, fuck you scammers, fuck all of you jerks that charge way too much to tech-illiterate people. 

Unless I say I am speaking from experience or can confirm my expertise, assume it is an educated guess.

Current setup: Ryzen 5 3600, MSI MPG B550, 2x8GB DDR4-3200, RX 5600 XT (+120 core, +320 Mem), 1TB WD SN550, 1TB Team MP33, 2TB Seagate Barracuda Compute, 500GB Samsung 860 Evo, Corsair 4000D Airflow, 650W 80+ Gold. Razer peripherals. 

Also have a Alienware Alpha R1: i3-4170T, GTX 860M (≈ a 750 Ti). 2x4GB DDR3L-1600, Crucial MX500

My past and current projects: VR Flight Sim: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=dG38Jx (Done!)

A do it all server for educational use: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=vmmNcf (Cancelled)

Replacement of my friend's PC nicknamed Donkey, going from 2nd gen i5 to Zen+ R5: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=WmsW4D (Done!)

have you done a physical CMOS clear? (jump pins) 
have you tried updating your BIOS?

have you tried using just one stick of RAM and checking results? in different slots?

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

19 minutes ago, Pete2so said:

Mobo : ASUS ROG Strix Z590 A

get the latest BIOS version.  the changelog shows security and stability improvements. 
https://rog.asus.com/us/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-z590-a-gaming-wifi-model/helpdesk_bios

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones.