was thinking of going triple fan aio on my i7-6700K

2090 ti

my case can support triple fan but has dual fan and I'm not sure if its worth it getting triple fan aio however when i boot up game the aio gets very loud and vibrates (the case) after a while so i thought a good idea was to get a triple fan.

still I'm not sure which one is the best and i don't want to spend to much so if anyone is familiar with cooling let me know which one is the best bang for buck and that.

ps i dont plan to attach my own fans to the aio

Edited by 2090 ti
people thought aio was loose and screws were not put on properly

3 minutes ago, 2090 ti said:

when i boot up game the aio gets very loud and vibrates a lot

what AIO do you have now? If it is vibrating and is loud, did you make sure it is attached correctly?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Your AIO probably has loose screws and not properly attached to the case. IMO not worth it for a 6700K, but maybe those low end Corsair ones will be good enough to cool a quad core and still be cheap among AIOs. 

Fuck you scalpers, fuck you scammers, fuck all of you jerks that charge way too much to tech-illiterate people. 

Unless I say I am speaking from experience or can confirm my expertise, assume it is an educated guess.

Current setup: Ryzen 5 3600, MSI MPG B550, 2x8GB DDR4-3200, RX 5600 XT (+120 core, +320 Mem), 1TB WD SN550, 1TB Team MP33, 2TB Seagate Barracuda Compute, 500GB Samsung 860 Evo, Corsair 4000D Airflow, 650W 80+ Gold. Razer peripherals. 

Also have a Alienware Alpha R1: i3-4170T, GTX 860M (≈ a 750 Ti). 2x4GB DDR3L-1600, Crucial MX500

My past and current projects: VR Flight Sim: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=dG38Jx (Done!)

A do it all server for educational use: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=vmmNcf (Cancelled)

Replacement of my friend's PC nicknamed Donkey, going from 2nd gen i5 to Zen+ R5: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/nathanpete/saved/#view=WmsW4D (Done!)

2 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

what AIO do you have now? If it is vibrating and is loud, did you make sure it is attached correctly?

H100i v2 and yes i checked its quite tightly on

13 minutes ago, 2090 ti said:

H100i v2 and yes i checked its quite tightly on

What part of the AIO is creating the noise? (If you are able to find out)

The H100i should be able to handle the 6700K, so if your goal was to get better cooling, you might want to make sure your current cooler is working properly. A 360mm radiator would be excessive, and probably more expensive that you need.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Are you sure that the noise is coming from the cooler? System specs?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 5/18/2021 at 1:10 AM, WoodenMarker said:

Are you sure that the noise is coming from the cooler? System specs?

rtx 2080

samsung 970 evo plus

2 x 8gb tridentz 3200mhz

2 x 120mm fans

H100i v2

On 5/19/2021 at 8:25 AM, 2090 ti said:

rtx 2080

samsung 970 evo plus

2 x 8gb tridentz 3200mhz

2 x 120mm fans

H100i v2

Are you sure that the noise is coming from the cooler? Have you tried lowering pump or fan speeds to check?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.