WiFi and Bluetooth stops working after closing the lid, putting it to sleep or just doing nothing for awhile

memify

Hi, my WIFI plus Bluetooth or sometimes only WIFI or Bluetooth stops working after closing the lid, putting it to sleep or just doing nothing for awhile. The only fix I have right now is to enter the bios and reset it (sometimes multiple resets) nothing else works as a temporary fix no restart or shut down. The Network adapter and Bluetooth show code 10 or 43,45 in device manager. I had this problem a few months ago and it fixed itself now its starting again.

Device: Lenovo C640, Windows 10 Home

Network adapter: intel wireless-ac 9560

I tried: updating bios, updating drivers, used older drivers, clean installed drivers, clean installed windows 10, opened my laptop and cleaned dust, unplugged the network adapter and even replaced it.

Tried drivers from intel directly and OEM drivers. I also unchecked every "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" setting in every device found in the device manager expect my network adapter because it has no power management tab (adding CsEnabled to get it doesnt work anymore)

appreciate any help

thanks in advance

Screenshot (6).png

-> Moved to Windows

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv