Dead motherboard?

MinecraftZerte

I've already consulted the no power up post, and so far it seems that my motherboard just died. However, the light on my GPS is on, even without the psu plugged into it. I've tried hooking up a meter to the psu with the motherboard and everything plugged in, and I get a consistent 3.5 V through the whole thing. However, just using the jump from green to black on the 24 pin gives all the correct voltages to all of the psu connectors.

Is it possible that my motherboard just died on me? It died while the computer was on, right as I was finishing a paper. I only had chrome and ms word open, and I've had it handle much larger loads pretty well in the past.

Also, when my computer died, it wouldn't turn off for a while and the screen was just frozen.

kind of hard for me to describe because i'm not too smart about computers inside, i did try downloading different  softwares to see if i coud see what might be wrong. but by looking the temperatures on mainboard, im thinking the mainboard might be injured somehow 

10cec2419b8a1f0c40919daa8bfc3020.png

1 hour ago, AnonymousDeveloping said:

It may be the MB, PSU, CPU, RAM or anything. Please describe more specific.

I also checked the power switch and it's giving the same output. How could I test for the cpu?

Also, I've been using the pc consistently since December 2019 (computer was a gift) and I was told that I did not have the warranty for any of the parts.