New build wont startup, help please

Go to solution Solved by em_lab,

the problem was that the handle of the socket x570 was not locked ! 

a very weird situation because i do all for it

but even if i double check that the cpu was locked into the socked it was not... 

when i start to prepare the disassembly and try to remove the cpu heat sink it came off with the CPU then i saw the problem.. 

i put all in place again and the pc start for the first time

eureka

hi i finished mounting my pc... but it wont wake up

its an upgrade of my previous build, i just change the mother board and the CPU 

its an aorus ultra x570 with a Ry5950x and a PSU Corsair RM850x.. + gtx1070 and 64Gb corsair vengences  ram

when i turn on the PSU a led into the mother board turn on for a second

then i push the power button but nothing happends

all cables are in place, and well connected, its the third time i check

helpme withsome ideas plase

is the board a Rev. 1.0, 1.1, 1.2? you said all cables are in place but are all components in place and well connected? like your RAM? 

rev 1.2   

components are installed, ram, graphic card, nvme, hdd and sata... the cooler, cpu etc

i´ll start to try removing hdd and sdd and audio / usb headers

that didnt work

double check to make sure the components are installed correctly. sometimes they do not even though you think that they are. like the RAM can slightly be out on one side and same with the GPU. 

that would depend on if your CPU has intergrated graphics or not if i am correct. if it does then you can plug your display into your motherboard and be good to go. if not then it may not work. do you have a 24 pin ATX motherboard tester? something like this i mean? s-l300.jpg (300×300) (ebayimg.com)

if you do then plug it into the 24 pin cable and turn the power on, if it turns on then you might have a more serious problem.

yeah you just won't get a video signal, but fans will spin if it works. You can also do what tdkid did with a paper clip (just count stick it in the 4th and 5th pin with the clip on top facing you.

Proud owner of a custom water cooled Ryzen 1400. 5800x  

1 minute ago, tdkid said:

that would depend on if your CPU has intergrated graphics or not if i am correct. if it does then you can plug your display into your motherboard and be good to go. if not then it may not work. do you have a 24 pin ATX motherboard tester? something like this i mean? s-l300.jpg (300×300) (ebayimg.com)

if you do then plug it into the 24 pin cable and turn the power on, if it turns on then you might have a more serious problem.

it just for testing ... to see if it power on or not... i think the aorus ultra has integrated graphics but.. i just want to turn it on

i dont have the tester

1 minute ago, em_lab said:

it just for testing ... to see if it power on or not... i think the aorus ultra has integrated graphics but.. i just want to turn it on

i dont have the tester

motherboards do not have intergrated graphics that is determined by your CPU. the intel K CPUs are fully unlocked so you get everything with the CPU. the F series do not have the graphics. kind of similar with AMD in them having CPU with graphics as one of their categories on their site. 

you do not need a tester. it just would have made it a lot easier if you did. watch this video. How To Test Your Power Supply With A Paperclip - YouTube

21 minutes ago, tdkid said:

motherboards do not have intergrated graphics that is determined by your CPU. the intel K CPUs are fully unlocked so you get everything with the CPU. the F series do not have the graphics. kind of similar with AMD in them having CPU with graphics as one of their categories on their site. 

you do not need a tester. it just would have made it a lot easier if you did. watch this video. How To Test Your Power Supply With A Paperclip - YouTube

the + and - cables from front panel are white for + and black for - ? right? 

1 minute ago, em_lab said:

the + and - cables from front panel are white for + and black for - ? right? 

normally when working with electricity yes that is how it goes but it would depend on your case as they might have used different colored wires. 

when testing you need to have the PSU on or nothing will work.

well i give up

i´ll send back both products.. cpu and motherboard... 

thanks tdkit

Check with other psu if your friend has got one.

Do you have updated bios as f30 bios needed form ryzen 5000 cpu.

This board has qflash option so you can update bios without cpu try that.

the problem was that the handle of the socket x570 was not locked ! 

a very weird situation because i do all for it

but even if i double check that the cpu was locked into the socked it was not... 

when i start to prepare the disassembly and try to remove the cpu heat sink it came off with the CPU then i saw the problem.. 

i put all in place again and the pc start for the first time

eureka