Is my GPU fine after PSU's death

Yesterday my PSU gave up on me and died . I tried to boot up my pc with the old PSU that wouldn't work on my 2070 because it doesn't have the PCI-E cables. The PC runs, but when the monitor starts it says something like "Please power down and connect the PCIe Power cables for this graphics card" . Now i'm using the PC with an old GPU and everything runs fine. The only thing I don't know is if the 2070 is dead

How did your old PSU die?

What was your old PSU?

You cannot see if your GPU works without PCIe power cables plugged in.

And, what is your old PSU?

1 minute ago, comicsansms said:

How did your old PSU die?

What was your old PSU?

You cannot see if your GPU works without PCIe power cables plugged in.

And, what is your old PSU?

The PSU i'm using now is some noname 550W I used for my 1050ti . The that died was Corsair CX Series CX650M 650W Bronze. 
It died just randomly , I was watching youtube when my PC just turned off and refused to turn back on. It wasn't from overheat for sure because I check this all the times

26 minutes ago, Copyright281002 said:

The PSU i'm using now is some noname 550W I used for my 1050ti . The that died was Corsair CX Series CX650M 650W Bronze. 
It died just randomly , I was watching youtube when my PC just turned off and refused to turn back on. It wasn't from overheat for sure because I check this all the times

Have you tried unplugging the CX650M from the wall, waiting 10 minutes, then plugging it back in and turning on your PC?

PSUs will sometimes hard shut-off like that to protect the system if it detects an issue like a short circuit.

Admittedly, If the PC turns on fine after being unplugged and replugged in, that doesn't mean everything is good

23 minutes ago, comicsansms said:

Have you tried unplugging the CX650M from the wall, waiting 10 minutes, then plugging it back in and turning on your PC?

Yes, I have tried it , the PSU is completely dead

4 minutes ago, Copyright281002 said:

Yes, I have tried it , the PSU is completely dead

Fun.

Do you hear a "click" sound when you try to turn on the PC (with the Corsair CX-M PSU installed, and unplugging and replugging from the wall)?

What happens if you remove your graphics card from the system (with the Corsair CX-M PSU installed)?

9 minutes ago, comicsansms said:

Fun.

Do you hear a "click" sound when you try to turn on the PC (with the Corsair CX-M PSU installed, and unplugging and replugging from the wall)?

What happens if you remove your graphics card from the system (with the Corsair CX-M PSU installed)?

Nothing happens in both cases. No clicking sound , nothing even starting to run 

1 minute ago, Copyright281002 said:

Nothing happens in both cases. No clicking sound , nothing even starting to run 

Okay, that sounds like very dead.

Your GPU will most likely be fine. A CX-M is an alright PSU with adequate protections.

I am sure you are already aware, but you will not be able to use your GPU in your machine if the PSU doesn't have the required power connectors.

I guess until your replacement PSU arrives, you will have to use either your integrated graphics, or that other GPU you were talking about.

24 minutes ago, comicsansms said:

Okay, that sounds like very dead.

Your GPU will most likely be fine. A CX-M is an alright PSU with adequate protections.

I am sure you are already aware, but you will not be able to use your GPU in your machine if the PSU doesn't have the required power connectors.

I guess until your replacement PSU arrives, you will have to use either your integrated graphics, or that other GPU you were talking about.

Okay , thanks for the help