New Fan Advice NZXT H440

FlatCappedNutter

Hi I would like some advice on new fans for my computer.

My current case is a NZXT Razer H440 which is a case I really like but does not have the best ventilation, if you don’t know the case at the front it only has a small 1.8cm think metal grill along the full right-hand side of the front panel which is solid, there a 3 NZXT fans 3 x 120mm FN V2 behind this panel with a dust cover over them.  The rear fan is currently a Noctua NF-A14 PWM 140mm (when this one spins up it is the noisiest fan in the case). I have a NZXT Kraken x62 AIO with it’s stock 140mm fans (NZXT Aer P 140mm I think) mounted to the top of the case with the fans pushing air out the top but again there is only a 1.8cm metal grill along the left-hand side of the top panel.

Since upgrading my computer form my old i7 3770k to a AMD Ryzen 9 5950x I have noticed the temps getting a lot higher quicker which was fully expected, however the current fans can be very noisy when they ramp up so I am looking for some new fans that will be able to get as much airflow through the case as possible while being as quite as possible and keep the 5950x as cool as possible.

What does not help the matter is the fact that currently I cannot run the NZXT CAM software to control the AIO as whenever I do the computer freezes as soon as the CAM software tries to load up (which I have found is a bit of a known problem).

I do have a Corsair commander to control the 3 front a 1 rear fan I have modified the fan curves a bit to only really ramp up when the cpu temps start to hit 60 degrees and not fully until it hits 70, it currently idles at around 43-47 degrees.

Any help you can give me will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

My Case.jpg

Load temps and pump / fan speeds? Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Hi see Temps 1 for all the idle temps I managed to briefly get the CAM software running for both idle and a load run (Temps 2) but it crashed the entire machine not long after taking the second screenshot.

I am from the UK, I don’t have a budget in mind really but would like to stop short of having to buy as new AIO (if possible) or a full/custom water cooling loop, if the fans are good enough will find the money for them somehow even if it means buying them one by one over time. Just trying to make the computer as quite as possible while not effecting performance to much.

Thanks.

Temps 1.JPG

Temps 2.JPG

28 minutes ago, FlatCappedNutter said:

Hi see Temps 1 for all the idle temps I managed to briefly get the CAM software running for both idle and a load run (Temps 2) but it crashed the entire machine not long after taking the second screenshot.

I am from the UK, I don’t have a budget in mind really but would like to stop short of having to buy as new AIO (if possible) or a full/custom water cooling loop, if the fans are good enough will find the money for them somehow even if it means buying them one by one over time. Just trying to make the computer as quite as possible while not effecting performance to much.

I don't recommend CAM for monitoring temp especially if you're having issues with it. HWinfo is better. 

Those aren't very high temps but the fan rpm is pretty high. Lower your fan speeds if it's too noisy. 

Make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.