Does Load line calibration affect non-K chips

Hi guys, so I've been reading online about load line calibration and how it affects overclocking so my question is what would happen if I turn my load line all the way down to 1 on my Asus tuf b360m-plus motherboard, I currently run an i7-8700 undervolted at 1.115V manually but in games like rainbow six where I leave frame rate uncapped my temps are spiking to 78-82c and my current load line by default is set to 7(max) I've always thought something has been up with my board after I got the 8700 because it ran fine with my i3-9100 and all the reviews of temps were quite low. So just wanted to know if drop my llc could I reduce temps and still be stable?

What cooler you got? (that is the biggest factor). If you want lower temps, delid or get better cooler. As for load line calibration, default is 1 or 2. I always run the lowest load line calibration possible for lower temps. You might need to up voltage if you do so, but it might still get you lower temps. 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

37 minutes ago, Yadhav Gokool said:

Hi guys, so I've been reading online about load line calibration and how it affects overclocking so my question is what would happen if I turn my load line all the way down to 1 on my Asus tuf b360m-plus motherboard, I currently run an i7-8700 undervolted at 1.115V manually but in games like rainbow six where I leave frame rate uncapped my temps are spiking to 78-82c and my current load line by default is set to 7(max) I've always thought something has been up with my board after I got the 8700 because it ran fine with my i3-9100 and all the reviews of temps were quite low. So just wanted to know if drop my llc could I reduce temps and still be stable?

LLC at auto and manual voltage did me the trick for temp.

1 hour ago, Yadhav Gokool said:

My 8700K runs extremely hot aswell. I had to delid mine, apply liquid metal, use a custom copper IHS, and also undervolt using offset (-0.095mV) to keep my temps in control - talking peaks at 75c on all cores in gaming and other workloads. I do have 4 RAM sticks in my motherboard, so the MC in my 8700K is working harder than with two sticks. I'm using a H100x as cooling. 

My point being, most 8700 (and K's) just run damn hot. Really bad TIM and IHS. Not much do to about it, other than liquid metal, custom IHS's, undervolt, very strong cooling, or keep the memory sticks to a minimum. 

PC Setup: 

HYTE Y60 White/Black + Custom ColdZero ventilation sidepanel

Intel Core i7-10700K + Corsair Hydro Series H100x

G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 32GB (F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR)

ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3080Ti OC LC

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-G GAMING (Wi-Fi)

Samsung EVO Plus 1TB

Samsung EVO Plus 1TB

Crucial MX500 2TB

Crucial MX300 1.TB

Corsair HX1200i

Peripherals: 

Samsung Odyssey Neo G9 G95NC 57"

Samsung Odyssey Neo G7 32"

ASUS ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition Wireless

ASUS ROG Claymore II Wireless

ASUS ROG Sheath BLK LTD'

Corsair SP2500

Beyerdynamic TYGR 300R + FiiO K7 DAC/AMP

RØDE VideoMic II + Elgato WAVE Mic Arm

Racing SIM Setup: 

Sim-Lab GT1 EVO Sim Racing Cockpit + Sim-Lab GT1 EVO Single Screen holder

Svive Racing D1 Seat

Samsung Odyssey G9 49"

Simagic Alpha Mini

Simagic GT4 (Dual Clutch)

CSL Elite Pedals V2

Logitech K400 Plus

well thanks for the help guys i do appreciate the help, i did forget to mention im using a coolermaster hyper h411R(couldnt really afford anything better) in south Africa prices for higher end coolers are pretty high and when you worked on a low budget and got a couple lucky deals its not easy xD, i did order a hyper 212 spectrum tho so hopefully it helps. Also the hot climate doesnt really aid us xD days sometimes are like 35C 

4 hours ago, Yadhav Gokool said:

it ran fine with my i3-9100

Are you trying to compare a 4 core 4 thread CPU to a 6 core 12 thread CPU? Of course the 6 core is going to consume more power and run hotter.

4 hours ago, Yadhav Gokool said:

my temps are spiking to 78-82c

What is the problem with that? Those are normal operating temperatures for an Intel CPU. Intel sets the thermal throttling temperature to 100°C. Any temperature below that is safe. If it was not safe, Intel would have lowered the throttling temperature sometime during the last 12+ years of Core i production. 

Your temperatures are normal considering your cooler.