1080 Ti mining softwares? HALP

Hi everyone!

Im new to mining so i just wanted to ask few questions.

i currently have a single 1080ti amp extreme from zotac and since i have work. i thought ill just use this card for mining while im at work for free cash.

im using phoenix miner atm and getting 36-38 MH/s with my settings : +50 Core, +750 Mem, 65% PL. 

i heard this card can go 45-50 with Ethpill? ive tried that and it seemed to not work.

i wanted to achieve that hashrate and keeping the wattage below 200.

any help would be ap·pre·ci·ated

Depends a bit on the card and time of day. I've never seen 50 anymore. Most I get to on my FE is 42 MH/s nowadays. The straps settings from phoenix should have the same effect as the pill I believe, try those. I use -straps 2 with my FE model. As for clocks, lowering the memory clock, even to the extent you are underclocking, can help.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

27 minutes ago, Belzee said:

Hi everyone!

Im new to mining so i just wanted to ask few questions.

i currently have a single 1080ti amp extreme from zotac and since i have work. i thought ill just use this card for mining while im at work for free cash.

im using phoenix miner atm and getting 36-38 MH/s with my settings : +50 Core, +750 Mem, 65% PL. 

i heard this card can go 45-50 with Ethpill? ive tried that and it seemed to not work.

i wanted to achieve that hashrate and keeping the wattage below 200.

any help would be ap·pre·ci·ated

i was able to get a stable overclock with +1000 memory and then used to ethepill and got around 41 mh/s at 160 watts using 65% power limit. But i recommend making sure that "enforce overclock on startup" if your using msi afterburner to be TURNED OFF, otherwise if you have an unstable overclock it will crash on startup, but test how high you can go while keeping it stable and i found +100 clock speed was good but memory should be as high as the card can comfortably go.