How to use keyboard to play games on Android devices

Just as described as the topic, I want to play mobile games with PC keyboard and mouse (ROG Strix Scope RX & Logitech G520 Hero). Is there any app that allow user to configure things like when I press a key on the keyboard, the app makes a touch on a corresponding place on the screen? No-root-required apps are the best. thx. 

Phone model: HONOR X10 Max/Blackshark 4

Tablet model: HONOR X6

Edited by Smith ZHOU
Provide phone and tablet models

I won't be helping you because that would give an unfair advantage but you can play some games that has keyboard support like Minecraft with a OTG adapter but I can't recommend you one since you never specified phone model

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

7 minutes ago, Smith ZHOU said:

No-root-required apps are the best.

Good luck finding those kind of things. Youll definitely need a root and a game specific apps for it, ive tried most non root apps and most of them are just horrid. Whats wrong with emulation like Nox and Tencent Gaming Buddy?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 hour ago, Kanna said:

I won't be helping you because that would give an unfair advantage but you can play some games that has keyboard support like Minecraft with a OTG adapter but I can't recommend you one since you never specified phone model

I just want to play a music game called "Muse Dash" on my tablet. I bought it on Steam before, and then I bought another copy, but for Android. But I was kind of spoiled by the PC version of the game…

P. S. In case you don't know the game, "Muse Dash" is not pvp

51 minutes ago, Smith ZHOU said:

I just want to play a music game called "Muse Dash" on my tablet. I bought it on Steam before, and then I bought another copy, but for Android. But I was kind of spoiled by the PC version of the game…

P. S. In case you don't know the game, "Muse Dash" is not pvp

I know muse dash and yeah it doesn’t have keyboard support afaik and you won’t get any good software without root

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help