Failed flashing for Radeon RX 480 Graphics Card (Need help)

Another person in my family tried flashing their RX 480 Graphics Card from RX 480 ROM to an RX 580 ROM using ATI Flash.  I'm trying to help them fix it back to the default ROM because the flashing failed.  Problems that occur are a black screen, and the is when I try to use my other graphics card in my computer as the display (since the other doesn't display) and go into device manager to see if the RX 480 card is recognized it only shows my other card which is a GTX 745 card (Which is the one I'm using for display at the moment).  Another detail about the RX 480 is it is 8gb.  If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this problem and get it back to it's default ROM and display and work properly again would be great.  

If the card powered down during the flash, it is bored. Contact manufacturer or get a new card.

Full time technology enthusiast, part time IT.

Welcome to the forums!!!

Does the BIOS detect the card at all?? You're going to have to use your GTX 745 as display with the RX 480 in another PCIe slot to attempt to reflash the original vBIOS on the card. Techpowerup should have them as long as you put in the proper information; make, model, VRAM size, of the RX 480.

16 minutes ago, Pikatchu said:

If the card powered down during the flash, it is bored. Contact manufacturer or get a new card.

What's the manufacturer going to do? You bricked the card yourself and that voids your warranty.  

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

I pretty sure it doesn't detect it in the bios.  Thank you guys for the ideas, I tried to reflash to the old bios for the RX 480 using ati flasher and whatnot to try to recognize the card but at the moment it doesn't really seem like a lot is working for it.  I plan to contact amd and possible send and pay them to try to fix the problem.