ASUS ROG - Armoury Crate Application missing CPU/GPU Adv. Settings in Manual Mode

Hello together,

I have reinstalled my Asus ROG Scar 17 2021 G733QM Model with a fresh Windows Copy, 
before doing so with preinstalled Asus Windows Installation I had the Options in manual Mode available in Armoury Crate to Set CPU TDP and GPU Clock as shown in this Screenshot which i found in google search to demonstrate what i mean:

Now after the fresh install and installalling all Asus drivers and Tools and Services I am always missing the CPU and GPU TDP and Clock Options in Manual Mode ???

Can someone please help me with this conundrum as I have no clue anymore what to check or which Installation or Components I a missing that I cannot set my CPU TDP and increase my GPU Clock in Manual mode as before reinstalling Windows.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Merci & Cheers
drdrcrane

AC_exists.png

AC_Option_Missing.png

Asus_SW_installed.png

Thanks Reddit I have found my Answer, I just post it here perhaps someone else might stumble upon it:

• 4 weeks later...

By any chance, did this make your fan button and the FN+F5 button slow to respond? There is something in the files that make it slower.