How much W should this need?

gigabyte

If I run 2x 780 (each 1 takes around 250W at max load), 4770k @4.5 Ghz 1.3V ?80-100W?, 2TB WD black 7200RMP's, 250 gb samungs evo SSD, 1 read/write DL disk reader, Asus Maximus Hero, and on that watercooling that will cool CPU and GPU's

About how much would this take? Am I fine with 860W or do I need to go to 1000?

Emmh... Maybe consider killing yourself before you talk to me?

Pople on this forum though some of them had a brain, turns out, no.

860 is fine

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

750 would be fine. 

No, that's too low.

860 is fine

Thanks you for confirming.

No, that's too low.

nope that enough...

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

No, that's too low.

No. It's enough. Also if you  fucking ask a question  take the awnser and don't try to be a smartass if you are obviously incorrect. 

750 is fine if you get it from a decent brand. 

I've got cs750m gold+, are you sure that I can run 2 780's 4770k and watercooling on it all with 750 W?

750 would be enough from a good brand. Me personally I would go with a 860, but I like to be on the safe side.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

youre saying that all of your build will use 200-400 watts without the CPU and GPU's

LOOOOOOOLLL

take it from us, it wont

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

No. It's enough. Also if you  fucking ask a question  take the awnser and don't try to be a smartass if you are obviously incorrect. 

Don't be mad, noneed to rage at a screen :)

If you already have the 750 W you should be good to go.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

youre saying that all of your build will use 200-400 watts without the CPU and GPU's

LOOOOOOOLLL

take it from us, it wont

I'm kinda sure I didn't say that.

If you already have the 750 W you should be good to go.

Thank you for the answer. :)

I'm kinda sure I didn't say that.

some simple maths tell us

500 for the GPU's

150 for the CPU

now, i remember that makes 600 right? so youre thinking of going with a 850 watts PSU, 

Now 850 -600 makes what? ow yea, it makes 20,

Don't be mad, noneed to rage at a screen :)

Sorry. Currently playing Deadspace and i'm stuck in a level. It's too damn diffcult. And that makes me mad. 

some simple maths tell us

500 for the GPU's

100 for the CPU

now, i remember that makes 600 right? so youre thinking of going with a 850 watts PSU, 

Now 850 -600 makes what? ow yea, it makes 250,

I need power for the fans, the pump, don't be a retard.

I've got cs750m gold+, are you sure that I can run 2 780's 4770k and watercooling on it all with 750 W?

Yes. My system uses 425w, adding a second GPU would not make it go to need 850w, 650w at most. The fans and pump take like 15w total.

Tiny Tom Logan made a 4770K OC and 780 OC run off of a 450 W.

I need power for the fans, the pump, don't be a retard.

yes, but that wont take 200 watts, now instead of swearing and calling me a retard,

i'm trying to help you

why are you even asking this question when you seem to know it beter

Yes. My system uses 425w, adding a second GPU would not make it go to need 850w, 650w at most. The fans and pump take like 15w total.

Thank you, I'm thinking about having 4 fans on the radiator, and there's a 140mm at the front and 120mm in the back, how much would that use?

yes, but that wont take 200 watts, now instead of swearing and calling me a retard,

i'm trying to help you

why are you even asking this question when you seem to know it beter

I didn't swear and yes I called you a retard for 1 reason, also harddrives take a little bit of power.

OT: 2 780's, 4770k, 5 120mm fans (no led), 1 140mm(no led), and 1 or 2 pumps, 1 ssd, 1 7200 rmp's, asus maximum hero.