PC Shutting Down When Launching Warzone/Fortnite

RitualBZ

I have a friend whos PC just shuts down when he goes to launch Warzone and Fortnite. He can play rocket league perfectly fine. He has replaced PSU, and GPU. He doesn't know where else to look his temps are fine. Recently replaced MB and CPU. 

Specs:

Ryzen 5 5600X

Radeon 6800 XT

Corsair Vengence RGB 16 GB

ASUS Rog strix B550 

NZXT X53

NZXT 750W Gold 

Is he running overclocks, has he reverified his files/reinstalled the games, what do his temps look like?

3 minutes ago, RAM555789 said:

Is he running overclocks, has he reverified his files/reinstalled the games, what do his temps look like?

He hasnt overclocked, he reinstalled the games. His temps for cpu are around 40 and gpu is like 50 and as soon as he presses launch on warzone through battle net it just shuts it down

Also when he stress tests it, it goes through with them perfectly fine and doesnt shut down.

is he using one pcie power cable for the gpu you cant use the dasiy chaines you have to use 2 seperate power cables the power cable only support 150w and it needs 300w this is why its shutting down the power supply is going into over load protection and shutting down 

5 hours ago, keysbeast said:

is he using one pcie power cable for the gpu you cant use the dasiy chaines you have to use 2 seperate power cables the power cable only support 150w and it needs 300w this is why its shutting down the power supply is going into over load protection and shutting down 

I will check with him when he wakes up, but if it makes a difference he also had a 1080 prior to the 6800XT and it was still doing it with that.

5 hours ago, RitualBZ said:

I will check with him when he wakes up, but if it makes a difference he also had a 1080 prior to the 6800XT and it was still doing it with that.

Did he DDU his drivers and reinstall them after the switch?

6 hours ago, RitualBZ said:

it really sounds like a power supply problem to me 

1 hour ago, keysbeast said:

it really sounds like a power supply problem to me 

He had a 600W before with his 1080 and it was originally working then all of the sudden it started to restart when launching those games. He then upgraded to the 750W and its still doing it. Hes going to try the 2 separate power cables rn

1 hour ago, RAM555789 said:

Did he DDU his drivers and reinstall them after the switch?

He did before switching after switching he just installed the latest. Ill have him DDU his driver and fresh install them

• 5 months later...

Did u solved this problem? I have almost same components and I have same problem