[wccftech] Nvidia’s New DX11 Wonder Driver will be ”337.xx” and Arrive Sometime in April

WolfDeville

Nvidia revealed in a talk at GTC that the DX11 API update that was showcased on the previous GTC session will arrive in the form of a Geforce Driver, more specifically the Geforce 337.xx Driver. It will be released sometime in April and will result in very significant performance gains inside the DX11 API itself. The new driver takes a well known approach to solve CPU overhead without moving to a new API (DX12 for example). The approach is called ‘Tiled Resources’ and a weak variant of the same is also used in Mantle API. This will also grant Developers more control at the Assembly level.

10151614_10152287088300049_1135428562_n.

Source: http://wccftech.com/nvidias-dx11-driver-337xx-arrive-april/

for the first ever i hope this wccf leak/rumor is true and that applies to 500 series :/ seriously we will know if this is legit once other site report one it like videocardz or anadtech or anybody else

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

probably only kepler

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

I'm looking forward to this "Wonder DRiver" I have a GTX 780 Ti with me right now and I'm recording benchmarks of stocks and non stocks. So that I would be able to compare the results when the update driver will be released.\

To bad I don't have a R9 290x to compare it with.

The PC Enthusiast's rig is under construction.

" The approach is called ‘Tiled Resources’ "

Tiled Resources is DirectX11.2 exclusive and it does the same thing as 
AMDs hUMA on software level. 

It has nothing to do with Mantle.

I don't trust wwcftech

RTX2070OC 

" The approach is called ‘Tiled Resources’ "

Tiled Resources is DirectX11.2 exclusive and it does the same thing as AMDs hUMA on software level.

It has nothing to do with Mantle.

I don't trust wwcftech

well goodbye to all the stuff i was looking for, if so this driver update will benefit people whit 600 and up on w8 and problaby very few games like bf4

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

If the new driver takes a well known approach to reduce CPU overhead in order to produce these massive performance gains then What the hell has nvidia been doing for the past few years?

If the new driver takes a well known approach to reduce CPU overhead in order to produce these massive performance gains then What the hell has nvidia been doing for the past few years?

sleeping

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

they where waiting for the Red team.....

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

they where waiting for the Red team.....

Word.  

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

Will I see any improvement in games with my 680. I would love to get a boost in fps in some games specifically Planetside 2.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard