HyperX predator 3600mhz 32gb making my pc crash

Recently got new some new ram, but when i play games my pc just reboots and crashes after.

Im not a super tech-geek so any tips would help. My old 2400mhz ram works fine so i have no clue.

Got a msi 450 a-pro max motherboard and ryzen 7 3700x.

14 minutes ago, MrBrakes said:

Recently got new some new ram, but when i play games my pc just reboots and crashes after.

Im not a super tech-geek so any tips would help. My old 2400mhz ram works fine so i have no clue.

Got a msi 450 a-pro max motherboard and ryzen 7 3700x.

My first thought would be QVL incompatibility... does the new RAM work at it's default, non-DOCP speeds?

Is it a single 32GB stick or two 16GB...?  Have you added to the existing RAM or replaced it?

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

21 minutes ago, Eighjan said:

My first thought would be QVL incompatibility... does the new RAM work at it's default, non-DOCP speeds?

Is it a single 32GB stick or two 16GB...?  Have you added to the existing RAM or replaced it?

Its two 16GB sticks and ive replaced the old ram. My friend sugested lowering the speed of the ram in the bios, do u think that might help?

3 minutes ago, MrBrakes said:

Its two 16GB sticks and ive replaced the old ram. My friend sugested lowering the speed of the ram in the bios, do u think that might help?

Yes; try removing any DOCP (AMD speak for XMP) profile & see what happens.

It may also be worth looking into any newer BIOS that gives added DOCP stability.

I frequently edit any posts you may quote; please check for anything I 'may' have added.

Did you test boot it, before you built in into the case?

WHY NOT...?!

Might be to high of a speed for the chipset. But my friend also had the same issue with a msi tomahawk b550 and it was specifically dim 1 and 3 so try dimm 2 and 4 he went to microcenter to return it and ended up getting a asus x570 strix