Is the component fits? (First Build)

L3v1

is this build ok?? I mean it will run?? Ahah I’m new so please tell me if it’s good.

CPU: i5-11400

Motherboard: z590 ud ac

Ram: Hyperx fury 16gb 3200MHz

Storage: Sp silicon power m.2 512gb

Case: Msi mag forge 100r

Power supply: Corsair tx650m 80+ gold

And I got a aoc 24g2ae/bk

And when gpu will be available again do I need to change my processor?

Just now, L3v1 said:

is this build ok?? I mean it will run?? Ahah I’m new so please tell me if it’s good.

Storage: Sp silicon power m.2 512gb

Case: Msi mag forge 100r

Power supply: Corsair tx650m 80+ gold

And I got a aoc 24g2ae/bk

And when gpu will be available again do I need to change my processor?

This system looks fine, in terms of GPUs, it's unknown, TSMC which creates the SOCs for NVidia and AMD have said they have been set back to 2022, though Intel are looking to put out their first graphics card this year and since they have their own FAB locations, its possible they might have ones available, but that could have compatability issues like the integrated graphics on their existing CPUs

Main PC | AMD R7 3700X | Noctua D14 | MSI RTX 2080 Super XS OC | Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | MSI B550A Pro | 1TB PNY XLR8 NVMe SSD | Kingston A400 960GB SSD | 2TB Western Digital Green HDD | Fractal Design Define R6TG |

Laptop (Asus TUF FX505DY) | AMD R5 3550H | RX560X | Crucial DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | Western Digital SN550 256GB SSD | PNY CS900 960GB SSD |

Phone | Samsung S10 Lite (128GB + 128GB SD card) |

Other Cool Stuff | Steam Link | Sontronics Podcast Pro | NZXT Hue+ | Corsair K70 MK 2 (MX Brown) | Logitech G402 | HiSense A7300 43 Inch 4K TV | Logitech C920 | Ender 3 Pro with Bulleye Fan duct and BLTouch |Sony PS4 | Nintendo Switch 

Seems good

I edit my posts more often than not

4 minutes ago, AdamBGames said:

[...] since they have their own FAB locations, its possible they might have ones available [...]

Well, it seems likely that Intel will be using TSMC's 7nm node for their HPG GPUs and not their own Fabs

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

Just now, J-from-Nucleon said:

Well, it seems likely that Intel will be using TSMC's 7nm node for their HPG GPUs and not their own Fabs

True, but they may try and use their own node to circumvent the chip shortage. Im not saying it's likely, hell, its very UNlikely, but possible. Wouldnt be the first time Intel have changed course in terms of node selection, I mean look at the 11th gen

Main PC | AMD R7 3700X | Noctua D14 | MSI RTX 2080 Super XS OC | Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | MSI B550A Pro | 1TB PNY XLR8 NVMe SSD | Kingston A400 960GB SSD | 2TB Western Digital Green HDD | Fractal Design Define R6TG |

Laptop (Asus TUF FX505DY) | AMD R5 3550H | RX560X | Crucial DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | Western Digital SN550 256GB SSD | PNY CS900 960GB SSD |

Phone | Samsung S10 Lite (128GB + 128GB SD card) |

Other Cool Stuff | Steam Link | Sontronics Podcast Pro | NZXT Hue+ | Corsair K70 MK 2 (MX Brown) | Logitech G402 | HiSense A7300 43 Inch 4K TV | Logitech C920 | Ender 3 Pro with Bulleye Fan duct and BLTouch |Sony PS4 | Nintendo Switch 

12 minutes ago, L3v1 said:

I'd go for B560 motherboard with this CPU. And RAM is dual channel I assume.

1 minute ago, Ydfhlx said:

I'd go for B560 motherboard with this CPU. And RAM is dual channel I assume.

Yeah but I already bought the motherboard cause it’s compatible with the cpu, which is an 11 gen.

but is it going to run? Ahah

17 minutes ago, L3v1 said:

Yeah but I already bought the motherboard cause it’s compatible with the cpu, which is an 11 gen.

but is it going to run? Ahah

Yeah it's going to run well, just it's a waste of money to buy top end overclocking motherboard with a mid end locked CPU.

7 minutes ago, Ydfhlx said:

Yeah it's going to run well, just it's a waste of money to buy top end overclocking motherboard with a mid end locked CPU.

Yeah I know but if gpu was available I would have bought a cpu that I can overclock 

1 hour ago, L3v1 said:

Yeah I know but if gpu was available I would have bought a cpu that I can overclock 

You do know that, 'K' series Overclockable processors from Intel have an iGPU right?
The 'F' is for those without an iGPU

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.