Windows Defender not showing up !!!!!!!!!

I recently uninstalled Avira Antivirus, restarted my laptop and then windows security notified me that Windows Defender and Avira are disabled. I went to Windows security to enable Windows defender but Windows threat a nd security tab was missing.

1982743106_Screenshot(22).thumb.png.98a44fc4ede45aefb4c95792cf78121c.png

I googled to find a solution for this. Everyone mentioned to change the group policy under administrative templates so I headed over there. And I couldn't find that too 😨😨. I don't know if I have changed any policies.

1579232015_Screenshot(23).thumb.png.1688334c39e9774a70adbcade14fcd4c.png

The laptop I use my own and does not belong to any organization or school. Do respond if you guys have a fix 🙂

1740927731_Screenshot(24).thumb.png.e6d4895996c7923a1f5011b2d765074b.png 

My first two actions would be to try Windows Update / Troubleshooting tabs and see if those can force it to return. If nothing from there, you should boot to recovery partition and try repair installation from there. This should not affect your files or software, but I would recommend doing backup before anyway.

If repair doesn't work, you may need to restore default configuration. This will reset your software, but IIRC doesn't affect personal files. Or if it does, they are moved to another folder to be restored.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

45 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

My first two actions would be to try Windows Update / Troubleshooting tabs and see if those can force it to return. If nothing from there, you should boot to recovery partition and try repair installation from there. This should not affect your files or software, but I would recommend doing backup before anyway.

If repair doesn't work, you may need to restore default configuration. This will reset your software, but IIRC doesn't affect personal files. Or if it does, they are moved to another folder to be restored.

Thanks mate !

You can also try DISM and SFC commands, usually they fix most common issues like that.

Also have you tried restarting the PC? (seriously it may help and is often overlooked)

Anyway :

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-dism-command-line-utility-repair-windows-10-image?amp

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity