Build Log! Start of - Project Omnipotent

Tea1337

Start off of my project build, keeping in mind this wont be fully completed until mid-June. It will sport a White, Orange and Blue color scheme through out, I have some plans for this build. Such as; Full water cooling if budget allows, case from case labs(Unsure of what one) a i7-5770k or 5930k? with a GTX 870-880 Graphics card. Most parts will be custom painted and all the usual's like custom PSU cables. I receive my motherboard and cooler Monday afternoon, so at that time expect an update! Here are the parts:

Components

• DIY PC $20 case 
  • A8-6600k to be oc'd to the max
  • BioStar Hi-Fi A85x FM2
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
  • Kingston HyperX Blu 1x8GB 1600mhz
  • Sapphire Radeon R7-250
  • WD Blue 500GB main drive
  • Kingston SSDNOW 300 120gb Os and games
  • Rosewill PSU 400W

Peripherals 

• Logitech M100 mouse $5 mouse, who cares
  • Some Hawlett-Packard Keyboard
  • Turtle Beach PX22's 
  • Dynex 720p 32" TV as a monitor, I know what you're thinking but it's all I got.
  • SteelSeries QcK MousePad  

Because of my lack of working parts I am going to put in a spoiler until Monday afternoon. It's not the best build log with the best parts but it's all I have. My follow up of this build in June might be a sponsored log to help with parts costs. Thank you for your support and enjoy the spoiler for now :D (Pictured motherboard is from my sisters old desktop just to show what it will be like when the new mobo comes)

post-34422-0-34031900-1396166779_thumb.j

DOUBLE RESERVE! 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

5930k of course

• CPU
    Intel Xeon E5 2695 V3 14c-28t @ 2,8GHz
  • Motherboard
    AsRock X99 mITX
  • RAM
    2x16GB DDR4 Crucial ECC @2166MHz
  • GPU
    XFX R9 Nano 4GB HBM @1000MHz
  • Case
    Silverstone Sugo SG-13
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 
  • Intel SSD DC S3600 800GB

as for graphics, I can't tell you until something is released :/
#Reserved

• CPU
    Intel Xeon E5 2695 V3 14c-28t @ 2,8GHz
  • Motherboard
    AsRock X99 mITX
  • RAM
    2x16GB DDR4 Crucial ECC @2166MHz
  • GPU
    XFX R9 Nano 4GB HBM @1000MHz
  • Case
    Silverstone Sugo SG-13
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 
  • Intel SSD DC S3600 800GB

lol you are listing parts that dont exist and you are aiming to be done mid june...?

lol you are listing parts that dont exist and you are aiming to be done mid june...?

I have every part but mobo and Cpu cooler, those will be here Monday afternoon, look at the spoiler :P

I have every part but mobo and Cpu cooler, those will be here Monday afternoon, look at the spoiler :P

:( yuno5930k&gtx880?

:( yuno5930k&gtx880?

They haven't been released, and I don't have that kind of money yet

Titan Z.

500% overkill for my needs :P

Start off of my project build, keeping in mind this wont be fully completed until mid-June. It will sport a White, Orange and Blue color scheme through out, I have some plans for this build. Such as; Full water cooling if budget allows, case from case labs(Unsure of what one) a i7-5770k or 5930k? with a GTX 870-880 Graphics card. Most parts will be custom painted and all the usual's like custom PSU cables. I receive my motherboard and cooler Monday afternoon, so at that time expect an update! Here are the parts:

Components

• DIY PC $20 case 
  • A8-6600k to be oc'd to the max
  • BioStar Hi-Fi A85x FM2
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
  • Kingston HyperX Blu 1x8GB 1600mhz
  • Sapphire Radeon R7-250
  • WD Blue 500GB main drive
  • Kingston SSDNOW 300 120gb Os and games
  • Rosewill PSU 400W
    Peripherals 

• Logitech M100 mouse $5 mouse, who cares
  • Some Hawlett-Packard Keyboard
  • Turtle Beach PX22's 
  • Dynex 720p 32" TV as a monitor, I know what you're thinking but it's all I got.
  • SteelSeries QcK MousePad  
   Because of my lack of working parts I am going to put in a spoiler until Monday afternoon. It's not the best build log with the best parts but it's all I have. My follow up of this build in June might be a sponsored log to help with parts costs. Thank you for your support and enjoy the spoiler for now :D (Pictured motherboard is from my sisters old desktop just to show what it will be like when the new mobo comes)

attachicon.gifIMG_20140330_003508.jpg

Just wanted to say I'm a fan of the project name. Just make sure you inform everyone when you're ready to start Project Singularity. ;-)

Just wanted to say I'm a fan of the project name. Just make sure you inform everyone when you're ready to start Project Singularity. ;-)

Thanks! It took a while to find the right name to fit the build that's unique.