Post Linus Memes Here! << -Original thread has returned

On 7/11/2016 at 7:45 AM, Ryan_Vickers said:

But you actually are though... I don't get it :D

it's not full moon yet :ph34r:

thrillerb78MJCloseupCatEyesCropSm.jpg

Details separate people.

mfw people are hating on LTT's videos xD 

LeaveBritneyAlone.jpg

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I'dont know what's going on xD

https://linus.lol 

Like What the F*************************************** !

https://www.google.ch/search?espv=2&rlz=1CAASUA_enCH685CH685&biw=2560&bih=1303&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=Linus+TEch+Tips+&oq=Linus+TEch+Tips+&gs_l=img.3..0j0i30l9.76701.80279.0.80622.11.6.0.5.5.0.91.465.6.6.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.11.483.IaXuklv28LA#imgrc=bu5F-Kx0evr8mM%3A

I' mean.........yeah.....a0ad2d648b652cc2f7c3169b5236959e.png

I' think he is Waiting for the Titan's with Pascal Architechtur......... CDvQavS.gif

What is Luke doing with his left hand done there ???????CnN8qjAXEAA_zrq.jpg

I' dont know waht to say...PylSLS.gif

Dennis ?7U49QJJ3.jpg

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

Linus Problems is getting worse...OqWz8KP.jpg07b76904e281784c2b76c9f9078fa7c34444a2df

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

Mybe Speed ?luke-dance.gifaaah_zps8e007827.gifphoto-186403.gif

These new headphones are great! You can really hear where everything on the stage is located ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

hqdefault.jpgphoto-8966.gifsIuWPV8.jpg

1280x720-jhL.jpg

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

maxresdefault.jpg

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

DOF2OTWP.jpg

16 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

LinusShirtTips  #Fashion #Classy #Manager

LinusShirt Tips2.PNGLinusShirt Tips3.PNG

Shirt is waaaay too big for him, must've slept with Luke and lost his shirt.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

16 minutes ago, zacRupnow said:

Shirt is waaaay too big for him, must've slept with Luke and lost his shirt.

i actually kinda liked it to be honest, but was surprised the "we are live" video he had the regular black tee & in the WAN show he managed to be bathed & fresh out for an interview (except a tie & a suit)

Details separate people.

Look...

maxresdefault.jpg

If you had....

One shot..

Or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment

Would you capture it ?...

or just let it slip?

sfwwhm2.gif

480 mile..

raja2.jpg

His palms are sweaty

knees weak

arms are heavy,

Polaris is on the floor already ,

NVIDIA Spaghetti ,

But on the surface he looks calm & ready to drop specs..

But he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down

Raja-Koduri.jpg

The whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the 480x won't come out

$199 , He's choking now, everybody's joking now
Crossfire clock's run out, time's up, over, blaow!

Snap back to reality. Oh, there goes 480..

sfwwhm2.gif

Oh, there goes 470, he choked..
He's so mad, but he won't give up that
Easy, no

He won't have it, he knows his whole back's to these 14nm
It don't matter, he's dope
He knows that but AMD's broke
He's so sad that he knows
When he goes back to his mobile home, that's when it's
Back to the lab again, yo

This whole rhapsody
He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him

Linus You Better...

Details separate people.

"Linus and Graphics Cards" 

OG90avx.jpgP4n3ayL.jpg