Water Cooling Only?

I'm new to this tech stuff, and I was wondering. Is it possible to have a case that is only water cooled?

What do you mean like the hole pc under water with you can not do but can be done with mineral oil or do you mean like every part having a water block?

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Yeah sure - that's how most setups end up. GPU and CPU block. Have a read of the stickies in the water cooling area and you'll get a better understanding of it all. :)

Does that mean that there doesn't have to be fans in the build?

Well, typically you need fans on the radiators, to push air through to cool the water... But if you build it right, with correct parts, you can have your fans running at very low RPM so you right is virtually silent. One of the main goals of water cooling.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

passive water-cooling is not efficient at all. the radiators would have to be so big to dissipate

the extreme temperatures we build up in them.

some use a "chiller" which is refrigerated coolant circulated though the components that do not

use radiators (that can actually warm the coolant if used). but extreme caution needs to be used

as to not have the coolant temperature too low to produce condensation on the devices and lines.

this uncontrollable moisture can cause damage to electrical components.

airdeano

Thanks for the information guys!