1660 Ti and Ryzen 7 Performing with TERRIBLE Frames

Hey guys,
so I have a Ryzen 7 2700x, Zotac GTX 1660 Ti, Gigabyte aorus b450, Ripjaws 16 Gb Ram, Blue 1 TB Storage pc build. The problem is it is getting unheard of terrible frames. 30-80 frames on Valorant, 40-60 on minecraft, 40-70 on 2k20. I also used to have a problem of Windows and my pc crashing. I took my pc to a PC Repair Facility (Canada Computers) and they returned my pc with new ram and no more crashing, though the frames problem still wasn't fixed. The day after I got it back I saw the problem wasn't fixed so I did a benchmark test. The results are attached to the post. Is the problem the CPU as the test suggests or could it be something else, for example my motherboard. Thanks to anyone willing to help!666212625_ProcessorabdGraphicsTest.thumb.PNG.5036e044894e62d13a0c8dbac4b36276.PNG

Note: The PC Repair Shop tested the pc and said my ram was the problem after testing all parts, that's why I'm skeptical of the test.

Welcome to the forums!!!

4 minutes ago, TeoN said:

I also used to have a problem of Windows and my pc crashing.

Was the crashing BSODing?? If you recall any of the error codes, that can help try and pinpoint them. 

Userbenchmark is not 100% accurate and is known to be biased towards Intel systems. I would never use this software for anything. Have you tried using Cinebench R20, R23?? 

Have you tried to run memtest86 to check for any errors related to RAM??? Note: this test can take hours to complete depending on how many DIMMS and capacities of them. 

Before doing memtest86 or running Cinebench, did you use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) to reinstall the graphics drivers? You'll have to reboot into Safe Mode to clean/nuke the drivers from the system and reinstall without your computer connected to the Internet (by means of Wi-Fi or Ethernet; disconnect or unplug the Ethernet cable respectively). 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

1 hour ago, FakeKGB said:

How fast is your RAM? If it's 2133-2400, you will notice low performance as Ryzen benefits greatly from faster RAM.

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) is the name of the Ram, I think it's 3600 according to the name.

1 hour ago, SpiderMan said:

Welcome to the forums!!!

Was the crashing BSODing?? If you recall any of the error codes, that can help try and pinpoint them. 

Userbenchmark is not 100% accurate and is known to be biased towards Intel systems. I would never use this software for anything. Have you tried using Cinebench R20, R23?? 

Have you tried to run memtest86 to check for any errors related to RAM??? Note: this test can take hours to complete depending on how many DIMMS and capacities of them. 

Before doing memtest86 or running Cinebench, did you use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) to reinstall the graphics drivers? You'll have to reboot into Safe Mode to clean/nuke the drivers from the system and reinstall without your computer connected to the Internet (by means of Wi-Fi or Ethernet; disconnect or unplug the Ethernet cable respectively). 

I fixed the issue with the crashing, it's only the frame drops. All of the drivers were reinstalled 2 days ago at the repair store. The Ram is brand-new but I'll still check for errors and I will try cinebench right now, thank you.

1 minute ago, TeoN said:

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) is the name of the Ram, I think it's 3600 according to the name.

Download CPU-Z and go to the Memory tab, now what does it say for DRAM frequency? If it says 1800MHz, then it'll be running the rated speeds of this kit (3600MHz as DDR stands for Double Data Rate, so 1800MHz x 2 = 3600MHz). 

1 minute ago, TeoN said:

I fixed the issue with the crashing, it's only the frame drops. All of the drivers were reinstalled 2 days ago at the repair store. The Ram is brand-new but I'll still check for errors and I will try cinebench right now, thank you.

Alright, just check for errors mainly for crashing if you are still experiencing crashing. Cinebench will give you an indicator of how the CPU is performing, just have to see online what others score with an identical CPU or performs lower than older processors on the list on the left side. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Download CPU-Z and go to the Memory tab, now what does it say for DRAM frequency? If it says 1800MHz, then it'll be running the rated speeds of this kit (3600MHz as DDR stands for Double Data Rate, so 1800MHz x 2 = 3600MHz). 

Alright, just check for errors mainly for crashing if you are still experiencing crashing. Cinebench will give you an indicator of how the CPU is performing, just have to see online what others score with an identical CPU or performs lower than older processors on the list on the left side. 

Ok, thank you for the help.

Also I forgot to mention I did the Cinebeach test and the results came back as 1389 Multi Score. Online it says the average for my card is 3956. It's terrible.

9 hours ago, TeoN said:

Ok, thank you for the help.

No problem!

9 hours ago, TeoN said:

Also I forgot to mention I did the Cinebeach test and the results came back as 1389 Multi Score. Online it says the average for my card is 3956. It's terrible.

Wow, that's pretty horrible. Do you have XMP/DOCP enabled?? What was the DRAM frequency in CPU-Z that I asked earlier? Ryzen benefits a lot from high frequency memory. Are you sure the RAM is in the correct DIMM slots on the motherboard? They should be in slots DDR4_1 and DDR4_2.

When was the last time the BIOS was updated?? This can improve memory support and stability of the system.