• 4x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM @ 3600MHz
  • 2TB Corsair MP600 Pro PCIe 4 NVMe drive
  • 850w Corsair RM850x Modular PSU

Parts from my old build:

• Noctua NH-D15 cooler
  • Be Quite! Silent Base 800 case
  • GTX 1060 (out of necessity)
  • 3TB HDD

Can anyone spot any glaring problems/omissions?

2TB doesn’t look like a lot of storage.

Also what is your data backup strategy?

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

1 minute ago, NineEyeRon said:

2TB doesn’t look like a lot of storage.

Also what is your data backup strategy?

Ooops. Forgot to add my 3TB HDD in there. I have a NAS on my home network for onsite backup and a combination of stuff for off site (I take backing up fairly seriously).

29 minutes ago, madmike159 said:

Noctua NH-D15 cooler

Just be sure that your NH-D15 came with AM4 hardware if your previous build was older than when AM4 came out. You can request the kit free by providing Noctua a copy of proof of purchase of the motherboard or CPU, and the cooler itself. 

https://noctua.at/en/nm-am4-mounting-kit

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

1 minute ago, SpiderMan said:

Just be sure that your NH-D15 came with AM4 hardware if your previous build was older than when AM4 came out. You can request the kit free by providing Noctua a copy of proof of purchase of the motherboard or CPU, and the cooler itself. 

https://noctua.at/en/nm-am4-mounting-kit

That is a good point! I have the LTT edition which has the AMD NM-AMB8 mounting kit, so I guess I'm going to need to order the AM4 parts. Thanks!

1 minute ago, madmike159 said:

That is a good point! I have the LTT edition which has the AMD NM-AMB8 mounting kit, so I guess I'm going to need to order the AM4 parts. Thanks!

Nope, just found the box. AM4 is included 😄

2 minutes ago, madmike159 said:

1 minute ago, madmike159 said:

Nope, just found the box. AM4 is included 😄

That's great!!! Just wanted to point that out as I know I've been using my NH-D15 for a long time and it didn't come with it, so I'd have to if I were to switch. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34"