Need help with picking cheap fans

Bartek.S

My current fans are really bad (they can`t even lift a piece of toilet paper or normal paper at full rpm and the manufacturer says they have 35 cfm but i don`t believe them ) and i was wondering if picking up 3 be quiet! Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM High-Speed for 36$ (price in my country) would be a good idea and what controller would i have to use.  i am open to suggestions.

8 minutes ago, Bartek.S said:

My current fans are really bad (they can`t even lift a piece of toilet paper or normal paper at full rpm and the manufacturer says they have 35 cfm but i don`t believe them ) and i was wondering if picking up 3 be quiet! Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM High-Speed for 36$ (price in my country) would be a good idea and what controller would i have to use.  i am open to suggestions.

arctic p12 pst 5 pack is the best option here for the same price as three of those bequiet fans you can get 5 arctic fans.(they are on sale on amazon rn )

9 hours ago, James Evens said:

Buy the P12 instead.

Save some money and buy the normal P12 and not the P12 PST.

I can get a 5 pack+1 for 31$ but i wonder are they better then the pure wings 2 or are they the same and how do i connect them, do they have a controller or do i have to daisy chain them.