Unsually High GPU Temperatures.

Recently, i have put in a new power supply, a CX650M from corsair to be specific, and since then my computers been acting very strange, with unsually high GPU temps, 80 - 90 to be specific, while just being idle on desktop without background apps running, my specs are a Ryzen 5 2600, paired with 16 gigs of ram, xc650m power supply, XFX Radeon RX 570, ASUS prime b450m-a, base cooler, with the 4000x corsair case. 4 fans one at the top, three at the front, planning to buy a iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX CPU Cooler, since my friend seems to tell me the CPU cooler is the problem and could fix the temps. I'm kind of new to computers so any help would be appreciated.

helpd.png

2 minutes ago, bersaatyb said:

since my friend seems to tell me the CPU cooler is the problem and could fix the temps.

That wont change the GPU temps.

Did you old PSU, perchance, blow air across the GPU, and your new one doesn't do that? Reduced airflow can be an issue. Did that change any?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Your gpu isnt downclocked so something might be actually using it. Whats the usage say while idle?

31 minutes ago, emosun said:

Your gpu isnt downclocked so something might be actually using it. Whats the usage say while idle?

you see the thing is, i really dont know much about computers so i dont what some terms are, i opened task manager to see if it was just MSI afterburner but task manager says the same, 43% on the gpu with 80 C

38 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

That wont change the GPU temps.

Did you old PSU, perchance, blow air across the GPU, and your new one doesn't do that? Reduced airflow can be an issue. Did that change any?

the new one still does the same, except my old psu which was 430 watts i got lower gpu temps.