Having issues with Cisco 3750XPF-L and C3KX-NM-10G Connecting to Ubiquiti UDMPro

hx1024

So The Title pretty Much sums some of it up.
I have a UDMPro and a 3750X, both support 10G SFP+ and they are connected using a Ubiquiti SFP+ DAC. I'm very new to SFP+ and Networking with enterprise equipment. I have managed to upgrade the IOS to the latest and Watched the console for any errors. This is the information it shows during boot.

*Jan 2 00:01:34.111: %PLATFORM-6-FRULINK_INSERTED: FRULink 10G ST module inserted in Switch 1.

*Jan 2 00:01:34.665: %PHY-4-SFP_PLUS_NOT_SUPPORTED: The SFP PLUS in Te1/1/2 is not supported

*Jan 2 00:01:34.665: %PM-4-ERR_DISABLE: gbic-invalid error detected on Te1/1/2, putting Te1/1/2 in err-disable state

Does this mean I need to switch to a Fiber connection using Cisco Approved Module in the Switch and a Ubiquiti Approved Module in the UDMPro?

I also have a Computer with Mellonox 10G SFP+ Card in it but im not able to test that at the moment, because It hasn't POST'd since I moved it into a new case.

Thank you for your help and I appreciate your time.

On the 3750X you can issue from config mode "service unsupported-transceiver" and it will work.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: