GTA SA is uplayable

Gemtik

Hey! I don't know what to do with this, Ian trying find solution for and hour so I decided to ask here. I just installed grand theft auto San Andreas bought on Steam. Selected resolution 1080x1920 and started the game. That's when I noticed something is weird because I was getting 24fps in the menu. When started new game it was on 2fps. I tried to turn off FPS limiter everything to lowest setting. Still nothing. My computer has gtx1070 16gb ram intel core i3 6100. The game is installed on hdd not ssd. I would to hear any tips. Thanks, Gemtik. Btw, I know it's bottleneck af waiting for new CPU lol.

8 minutes ago, Gemtik said:

Hey! I don't know what to do with this, Ian trying find solution for and hour so I decided to ask here. I just installed grand theft auto San Andreas bought on Steam. Selected resolution 1080x1920 and started the game. That's when I noticed something is weird because I was getting 24fps in the menu. When started new game it was on 2fps. I tried to turn off FPS limiter everything to lowest setting. Still nothing. My computer has gtx1070 16gb ram intel core i3 6100. The game is installed on hdd not ssd. I would to hear any tips. Thanks, Gemtik. Btw, I know it's bottleneck af waiting for new CPU lol.

Okay so what does task manager say? Assume you mean 1920x1080? What does lower resolution do?

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

1 hour ago, Kanna said:

Okay so what does task manager say? Assume you mean 1920x1080? What does lower resolution do?

It changes nothing. It still is 2fps

12 minutes ago, Gemtik said:

It changes nothing. It still is 2fps

Mind giving me some footage?

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Do you have a driver installed for your graphics card and you monitor plugged into it? And if you don't have a graphics card, are your graphics drivers for your IGP up to date?

Make sure it doesn't say "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" but "Intel HD Graphics" "Nvidia GeForce" or "AMD Radeon" or whatever.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

So bassically, I have everthing up to date. I have everything connected as I should (I have knowlage bout pcs). So I assume the problem is software based. Heres video of me starting the game: https://streamable.com/jbsc4z 

Thank you all for help! 🙂

image.png.347aa04354e9debf246dec227b3cc1de.png

5 hours ago, Kanna said:

Mind giving me some footage?

I posted it here :)

11 minutes ago, Gemtik said:

So bassically, I have everthing up to date. I have everything connected as I should (I have knowlage bout pcs). So I assume the problem is software based. Heres video of me starting the game: https://streamable.com/jbsc4z 

Thank you all for help! 🙂

image.png.347aa04354e9debf246dec227b3cc1de.png

hm that is odd

https://www.lttstore.com/

1990 M3s are the best looking things ever made.    

^This statement has been retracted^
2020/2021 BMW S1000RRs/Ninja H2s are the best looking things ever made. 

Don't ask to ask. 
If you want me to see the reply, @XGoodGuyFitz(aka me) and/or quote me.
Thanks!

On 4/22/2021 at 6:49 PM, XGoodGuyFitz said:

hm that is odd

yeah, I iam trying to solve it for some time now but still didnt come across anything... any ideas ? 

Did you try to lower the graphic settings in game?(view distance etc.)

5 hours ago, NotFakeName said:

Did you try to lower the graphic settings in game?(view distance etc.)

With a GTX 1070 the OP shouldn't have to. The Issue I can see is perhaps the i3-6100 CPU. But it would be really odd for Game Developers to produce Games that won't run on 2C/4T CPUs. 

7 hours ago, whm1974 said:

With a GTX 1070 the OP shouldn't have to. The Issue I can see is perhaps the i3-6100 CPU. But it would be really odd for Game Developers to produce Games that won't run on 2C/4T CPUs. 

Yeah, i mean i ran San Andreas easily until i bought it on steam. (i played it cracked ofc) but this thing wont run, I tried everything from updating drives to lowering settings, res etc. I really dont know.

18 minutes ago, Gemtik said:

Yeah, i mean i ran San Andreas easily until i bought it on steam. (i played it cracked ofc) but this thing wont run, I tried everything from updating drives to lowering settings, res etc. I really dont know.

Try playing the Game Uncracked...

On 4/25/2021 at 12:10 AM, whm1974 said:

Try playing the Game Uncracked...

If you buy a game on steam and still crack it, you really have 0 brain cells though, lmao.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro