What Air Cooler is as good and cheaper than an Enermax LIQMAX III 120

I want to know, what Air Cooler, if any, is as good as the Enermax LIQMAX III 120 that I can readily buy from Newegg.com and that goes for cheaper. I have used this liquid cooler on budget builds and works great, but I'm looking for cheaper alternatives. To make the list as specific as possible, the Air Cooler has to be In Stock, shipped by Newegg.com, cost less than 47.99 pre-shipping costs and perform close to, as good or better than the Liquid Cooler mentioned.

I'll be building a Budget PC with these parts:

CPU: Intel Core i5-10400F Comet Lake 6-Core 2.9 GHz

Motherboard: GIGABYTE B460 AORUS PRO AC

RAM: OLOy WarHawk RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3600 CL18

Case: NZXT H510 White/Black

Power Supply: Enermax MarbleBron 550W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Semi-Modular

SSD: Samsung 980 500GB M.2 NVMe

Well the liqmax isn't exactly a "good" cooler, so the same rule applies to an air cooler at a 50$ budget..... So a Hyper 212 would do the trick I suppose. 

1 minute ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Well the liqmax isn't exactly a "good" cooler, so the same rule applies to an air cooler at a 50$ budget..... So a Hyper 212 would do the trick I suppose. 

So what constitutes as "good" in this situation? Does a Hyper 212 constitutes as "good"? Is it better? If you say it is as good or better for $8.00 less, then that sound great!

Just now, Jonin said:

So what constitutes as "good" in this situation? Does a Hyper 212 constitutes as "good"? Is it better? If you say it is as good or better for $8.00 less, then that sound great!

I think for your 10400F the Hyper 212 will cool the Cpu roughly the same as the AIO for 8 dollars less. 

Good?? 🤩

2 minutes ago, ShrimpBrime said:

I think for your 10400F the Hyper 212 will cool the Cpu roughly the same as the AIO for 8 dollars less. 

Good?? 🤩

Very good I would say. I have used the Enermax on a couple of Ryzen 5 3600 systems, and without overclocking, the difference in temperatures at loads are between 10 and 15 degrees of improvement compared to the Wraith. This is the first time using it on an Intel system and I have been hearing better things about the Air Coolers than ever before, so I wanted to go on less than a whim and not waste 50 dollars on something that would perform worst than the tried and true. Super grateful for your input. If no more arguments or recommendations are made before the day ends, then I will pull the trigger on that Hyper 212.

2 minutes ago, Jonin said:

Very good I would say. I have used the Enermax on a couple of Ryzen 5 3600 systems, and without overclocking, the difference in temperatures at loads are between 10 and 15 degrees of improvement compared to the Wraith. This is the first time using it on an Intel system and I have been hearing better things about the Air Coolers than ever before, so I wanted to go on less than a whim and not waste 50 dollars on something that would perform worst than the tried and true. Super grateful for your input. If no more arguments or recommendations are made before the day ends, then I will pull the trigger on that Hyper 212.

My shoe cools better than that tiny chunk of aluminum AMD calls an air cooler haha!! I have several paper weights laying around XD.

Wraith Prism is a good cooler though. I rock that actually. With lid-less (re-lidded) 2700X. So this would cool easily a 3600. 🙂 RGB too!

2 hours ago, Jonin said:

The Hyper 212 doesn't perform as well but the 10400F is easy to cool.

Why are you looking for such a beefy cooler? The stock cooler should be fine. Undervolting can allow for lower fan speeds for less noise.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.