is there any way to turn on and shutdown my FREENASS remotely

Hello Experts

is there any way to turn on and shutdown my FREENASS remotely from my ios device?

because i am out of office sometimes and for some reason i need to turn off the server so for that i have to keep my pc and so i can access through teamviewer open browser and then turn off FREENASS server but no way to turn on unless i am physically available 

any solution?  

Wake on LAN is what you're looking for. You can send a magic packet from any device on your local network

or over a VPN connection (like a remoteaccess or site to site VPN). Across the internet would be less than ideal.

Does your FreeNAS server have IPMI? If so, you could turn it on via the IPMI's web console. Shutdown as well.

If not, then Wake on LAN is the only real option. Might need to be enabled in the BIOS.

There's no way to shut it down without any access to the server.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

5 minutes ago, blur_blop said:

Hello Experts

is there any way to turn on and shutdown my FREENASS remotely from my ios device?

because i am out of office sometimes and for some reason i need to turn off the server so for that i have to keep my pc and so i can access through teamviewer open browser and then turn off FREENASS server but no way to turn on unless i am physically available 

any solution?  

i know you can shut it down from the website for it, but i dont now about turning it on 

KanyeWestLover911
Reminder

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

I Use Arch BTW

my PCs 

these are my Pcs 

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/mtj08/saved/

11 minutes ago, POG Gamer said:

i know you can shut it down from the website for it, but i dont now about turning it on 

i am search all over internet to do it from mobile

13 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

Wake on LAN is what you're looking for. You can send a magic packet from any device on your local network

or over a VPN connection (like a remoteaccess or site to site VPN). Across the internet would be less than ideal.

Does your FreeNAS server have IPMI? If so, you could turn it on via the IPMI's web console. Shutdown as well.

If not, then Wake on LAN is the only real option. Might need to be enabled in the BIOS.

There's no way to shut it down without any access to the server.

i guess i have IPMI's 

but never used before

5 minutes ago, blur_blop said:

i am search all over internet to do it from mobile

type it the local ip of the nas and youll be and the site just you would on pc  

KanyeWestLover911
Reminder

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

I Use Arch BTW

my PCs 

these are my Pcs 

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/mtj08/saved/