Have I been cryptojacked?

Hello I stream as a hobby. A few days ago one viewer sent me a link for a fan page he created. Blindly trusting I opened it ( I know dumb ) and even though it is a site from wix I'm worried it may have infected my PC with something.

Suspicious sings (photos):
  1. I've notice some occasional lags and quick freezes that weren't a thing before
  2. "Archive name and parameters" winrar pop up on latest boot (FYI the send archive by email and then delete option were checked when pop up came up)
  3. Warmer temps
  4. Object not processed, Access denied and Object corrupted files showing up in my scan since 4/12 which is 2 days after I opened the link
  5. OBS frequently crashes ever since
  6. A block attempt by google chrome to accesses my camera
  7. Higher latency in COD: Warzone game ever since (almost double)
  8. For a quick second when randomly opening taskbar cpu is 80% or above but once it loads is less than 10%

I've run scans with every setting in Kaspersky, Malwarebytes premium and Windows Defender all show no threats

Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.16 - 15.34.01.70.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.16 - 15.34.23.67.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.17 - 08.32.30.57.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.17 - 08.32.44.62.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.17 - 08.54.35.12.png

Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.17 - 09.23.14.85.png

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

What processes are running in Task Manager, and are there any that are using a high amount of CPU and/or GPU processing power?

elephants

Not when I am monitoring it, however sometimes I hear the fans kick up and when I open it for a slight second the cpu process is 80% or above at times. I've started to monitor gpu process now since I had the tab hidden in task manager for some reason. I was mainly looking at temps and and gpu utilization from shadowplay overlay

17 minutes ago, JulioGW said:

For a quick second when randomly opening taskbar cpu is 80% or above but once it loads is less than 10%

This is normal, task manager isn't accurate and often shows 100% usage until it finishes loading

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

7 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

This is normal, task manager isn't accurate and often shows 100% usage until it finishes loading

I see, any clue on why the win rar pop up would appear when booting

5 minutes ago, JulioGW said:

I see, any clue on why the win rar pop up would appear when booting

No idea but I would personally do a fresh OS install from USB stick if I'm suspicious of anything wrong with the OS

16 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

No idea but I would personally do a fresh OS install from USB stick if I'm suspicious of anything wrong with the OS

9 minutes ago, Aree Soothsayer said:

Make sure to make the OS installer from a pc you know is not infected with anything.

So I actually have the a usb with the os from when i first build the pc about a year back, how do I go about it to preform a clean install. Also will I lose my windows product key?

8 minutes ago, JulioGW said:

Also will I lose my windows product key?

It's highly likely it'll just activate itself upon booting into OS

just select "I don't have a product key" while installing, it should recognize the motherboard and activate by itself

But there's a chance it won't do it and you'll need a key

8 minutes ago, JulioGW said:

do I go about it to preform a clean install.

Backup your files, shut down your PC, unplug all but the OS drive, and boot into the USB, pick "custom installation" and format the OS drive and reinstall the OS there

18 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

unplug all but the OS drive

Sorry what do you mean by this? I have 2 nvme ssd, no other drives connected sould i take out 2nd nvme

1 minute ago, JulioGW said:

Sorry what do you mean by this? I have 2 nvme ssd, no other drives connected

i recommend you remove the drive that doesn't contain the OS, because

1) you may accidentally format the non-os drive, but if that's you intention then this is fine

2) rare, but sometimes windows makes partitions in the wrong drive

4 hours ago, Moonzy said:

i recommend you remove the drive that doesn't contain the OS, because

1) you may accidentally format the non-os drive, but if that's you intention then this is fine

2) rare, but sometimes windows makes partitions in the wrong drive

So I have preformed a clean OS install, formatted both drives and pc was feeling fine as I was downloading regular apps like icue etc. But the suddenly out of nowhere it started this constant lag like every 2 seconds with a jittering / stuttering sound.

I tried re installing nvidias drivers and restarting but it continues. Plus when shutting down monitor turns off along with peripherals but not the pc itself. I’m getting really worried now

update: lag seems to have fix it self on last boot after shutting pc off for a couple of min