I am having issues with my new built pc

Go to solution Solved by NextraMia,

Apparently one of the cpu pins had broke or something.
All pins were attached but when i switched out the cpu for a new one everything worked perfectly.

R.I.P. Ryzen 9 5900X

I tried it on both Microsoft edge and google chrome, I couldn't download anything. I tried installing firefox but neither of the browsers allowed me to, it just crashed the download everytime.

At least the youtube issue is sort of solved now, the remaining issue I have now is with the bbrowser sand installing things 😞

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||| GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 GAMING OC ||| Motherboard: Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ||RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR-4400 CL16 ||| PSU: Corsair HX Platinum 1200 W 80+ ||| Case: Lian Li - O11 Dynamic Evo ||| Storage: 2x Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB NVME SSD ||| Cooling: (CPU: EKWB RGB 360 AIO) (Case-Fans: Lian Li SL-120 Infinity)

Network content controls in place on router?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

1 hour ago, brob said:

Network content controls in place on router?

i used a random program that solved the discord installation, it also repaired the youtube and download problem for both discord and firefox so i can watch youtube and use the computer to it's full potential now 😄

Thank you brob and also Auslogics Trouble Shooter for solving my computer problems 😄

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||| GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 GAMING OC ||| Motherboard: Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Dark Hero ||RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR-4400 CL16 ||| PSU: Corsair HX Platinum 1200 W 80+ ||| Case: Lian Li - O11 Dynamic Evo ||| Storage: 2x Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB NVME SSD ||| Cooling: (CPU: EKWB RGB 360 AIO) (Case-Fans: Lian Li SL-120 Infinity)

• 9 months later...

Apparently one of the cpu pins had broke or something.
All pins were attached but when i switched out the cpu for a new one everything worked perfectly.

R.I.P. Ryzen 9 5900X