JBL Partybox 200 won’t turn on unless plugged in

TubbieTubs

I know this isn’t 100 percent computer related, but I got this jbl partybox recently and have only used it plugged into the wall. Every time I try to turn it on after letting it charge for 10+ hours without being plugged in it still does nothing. The power button turns orange, signifying it needs to charge but that doesn’t make sense because it has been charging for so long. Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance.

It's related to Audio and it's in the right section.

Anyway, the battery is maybe dead, like fully undercharged or how you call it if a battery hasn't been charged for too many months.

Maybe that's the case? A battery has to be recharged to avoid that.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

If your any good at repairing things your self make a post in hobby electronics some people in there would be able to guide you on what battery to get and how to fix it. Otherwise you'll have to try and find somewhere who can repair it or maybe get in contact with JBL. 

I agree with CTR640 its either a dead battery or something related to the battery has broken, ie connection wire, power converter etc.

• 1 year later...