New Motherboard New issues...

-Ryzen 7 2700

-ROG Strix B450-F

-2xG.Skill 8gb 2933mhz Ram

-600 Watt Evga Bronze Psu

-Evga Rtx 3070 

-Windows 10 Everything Latest drivers running on a 128gb ssd with extra storage (Hard drive, M.2)

Hello, before starting I'd like to say thanks for any help you can offer and if you have similar issues I hope someone's advice will help you too! Anyway I guess we should get started, First I'll list what recently happened to my pc..

After a lot of issues with mouse polling rate and fps drops I went and bought another motherboard, so far I'm really happy with it as it fixed a ton of issues I had with my old motherboard! Anyway I was playing Rainbow 6 and my pc crashed with these weird pixels on it before shutting down and restarting. I thought oh that's weird but thought nothing too much of it, after that I continued playing and the same thing happened again. I thought it was just that game but I played another game and the same thing happened after a little bit of play time, its happened 4 times in total so far and it seems to vary from 20 minutes of gameplay to a couple hours. I followed a guide on Bsod and made sure everything was updated, I did a sfc scan and a "chkdsk /r on my ssd and nothing popped up. I suspected it was my Psu but at the same time when the crashes happen my computer doesn't immediately shut off, instead it kind of sits there frozen. I'll give you any info you need but I'm really stumped right now. It seems to only happen when playing games but watching YouTube and stuff like that seems to be fine. I guess I also enabled Resizeable Bar but I'm just really not sure why that would be an issue. Thanks for any support and have a great day!               Picture of what it looks like when it crashes----> crashed

So seems like no one has responded but I guess Ill still give some more info. Now I was just playing seige and it froze and crashed. Might just be a normal game error but when it crashed you can see a major spike in my 3070. Thinking about it now maybe this has something to do with the bsod black screen thing, Im not too sure.

bruh.PNG